Mother wont leave its baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

niknak

Reaction score
i have a V3 the matchmaker came and i got a baby, the baby has been with its mother for 2 nights now and not left! After this happened i started putting the time to 11.59 and waiting a wile to see if the parent would leave but it hasn't. I opened a chest a few hours after the baby came, could this be why the Mother wont leave? :(

i have never used the chest before can it do nasty things to your tama? all that happened was it changed into an oldie for ten seconds then changed back, all its hearts were gone and now it wont leave its baby? nothing good came out of spending 200 points on that thing :( .

There seems to be a glitch resulting the parent sometimes leaving later that it's supposed to leave. That has happened to my sister's V2.

its 8, the baby has been there for 3 nights now. I dont want to have to have to reset it cos i want the third generation so i can visit the grand parents on tama town.

It should come. Just wait. :lol:

Pausing affects the time it takes for the baby to leave. So if you've paused your Tamagotchi, then that could be the cause. :D

well it left on the fourth night luckily. it way hve been cos the matchmaker came earlier rather then later, or maybe i have dropped it one too many times LOL. However it happened i am so happy that it fixed itself up now i have my third generation :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back