Should I send my story to Bandai?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I send my story to Bandai?

• Yes! It's great.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! It's not good enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
Take a look at my story. There is a link in my sig. A few people have PMed me saying that I should send it to Bandai to see if they publish it. I have already sent a PM to Admin and asked his opinion on it, and I want yours too. So tell me if you think that I should.

-Tg1092

I really think you shouldd send it! It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was too lazy to read it all but I'm sure it was great. :chohimetchi:

Wow! That was awesome! Ususally I'm too bored to read long stories like that but this one was interesting! You should definetly show Bandia! Maybe you can make a picture book or something out of the story! Good luck!

*ZTF*

You know if you voted no, it's okay to tell me why. Part of being a writer is accepting constructive criticizisem. I also thank everyone for their kind comments. I'm glad that you liked it. ^o^

wow it was a very well thought out story. it was interesting to read. I love to write also and from writer to writer it was amazing! I love how you thought the whole thing out. How did the idea come to you anyways?

It was fantastic! Send ti in! Send it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow it was a very well thought out story. it was interesting to read. I love to write also and from writer to writer it was amazing! I love how you thought the whole thing out. How did the idea come to you anyways?
Well, to tell you the truth, the ideas just came to me as I wrote it. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, it's awesome. :huh: If you want to make a final draft by spell checking it before submitting, that would be better. :huh:

I think that the 4 peeps tht said no are lobotomised sprouts!!!!Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You HAVE 2 send it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back