TAMAGOTCHI CONNEXTION: VERSION 2 SHOP KEEPER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiV2

Reaction score
well for all you with the tamagotchi connextion version 2,

you proberly know about the shop, but when ur on the screen with the shop keeper press (a) loads of times and he puts his hands up and is scared? why the hell does he do this? what does it do, please help :(

sorry can't help you there...didnt even know you could get a shopkeeper....

Lol, that is so funny! I tried it and after pushing the A button for about 10 times, it looked scared! Maybe the shopkeeper thinks it's becoming too crowdy? Because when he does this, you can't enter the shop. Really nice ;)

Hi Everyone

Just been to my local TRU (UK) and they are selling US packaged V2 Connections with a UK/Euro sticker on the back. In the instructions it mentions secret codes and a web site to get more except there's no sign of codes on the site so maybe that's to coincide with the US release. There was nothing about codes in the instructions for the UK/Euro Connexion I bought 2 weeks ago but the code works on it!

Anyway here's a quote from the instructions:

'At the shop counter screen, press button A 3 times in 2 sec. after pressing button A once. When the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in the secret code'

A, C, B, C, A, B, A, C

It's funny!

Neety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back