it was A DISASTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IS DEBUGGING BAD

• YES IT SURE IS!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DUNNO

• NO WAY

• NO

• YES

• YES, IT'S SOOO LAST YEAR

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is debugging?

Every one is saying 'Oh debugging is bad' or 'I always bebug'

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

What is it?

I'm sorry, but debugging rocks! And if your Tamagotchi dies, you can make it go fast so you can be o the same generation again. DUH! :) Or you can download it and just fast forward it so it can even go to a higher generation. That's how I got to the 23rd generation, debugging! In real life, I was at th 12th generation, I debugged mine and fast forwarded it and got to 23rd. And besides, you're goanna get a Mametchi and a Mimitchi everytime, so I think debugging rocks!

P.S. I love Kelly Clarkson to. My fave is "Breakaway". (Even though it doesn't have to do anything with Tamagotchis.

Hey, I like to keep my options open at all times!~ :)

Debugging is when you scratch out a jumper in your Tamagotchi so you can hack into their system and pick any character you want. ANY including the secret character. They have the character Angelgotchi, and all these other Japanese characters, here, I'll name the ones that I know: Bonogotchi, Kiramagotchi, Tarajotchi, and Matpogotchi. Weird names huh? Yeah... Wicked weird. I love to debug it! It doesn't wreck your Tamagotchi at all(If you do it right)!!!~ :) B) :D :) :) :D :p Okay. I know that's a lot of smileys, I'll stop. *_*

This is for Peaty and other people who are wondering, "Can you debug your Tamagotchi if it's a different kind?". And yes you can. Some of you might have one that the ones that are square. That works too. The shape's just different. Every single Tamagotchi has a J# DEBUG on it so you just have to scratch it out gently with a lead pencil. :)

<TABLE border="1" bordercolor="gold">

<TR>

<TD bgcolor="660000" colspan="4" width="1000"><CENTER><U><B><FONT face="lucida sans unicode" size="4">What!</CENTER></U></B></TD></FONT>

</TR>

</TABLE>

So are you saying that you can debug Connexions too? (the european version)

Woops! sorry about that code up there...i just tried to do an experiment...it didn't work :D

Debugging is bad it kills your tama when all of your love care and respect is in it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back