Pixel Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radioactiveheat

Reaction score
OK, I'm posting this for a friend of mine.

Her tamagotchi's pixels aren't working right. Whenever the character moves, there is a box of slightly darkened pixels around it, and there are 2 rows of pixels that just don't work at all and NEVER change color. (They are NOT dark)

This can't be from fiddling around insider her tama and deleting pixels because she has NEVER opened up the back of her tama, although she has begged me to do that for her.

PLEASE tell me what is wrong with her tama!

You've got to be more patient! ;) You've got to expect about a day for someone to be able to answer a question like this.

Okay, rant over..

You might want to try opening it up and tightening some screws up. That is the most common reason for non working pixels.

If that does not work, you might want to return/exchange it for a new one. I'd do that quickly. I hear they are being taken off the shelves at a rather quick pace.

jeez man, patience. my friend had that. he tightened everything up and shook it hard. it worked. maybe it was just luck.

Be careful!

If you open your tama up, you might move something!

My dad opened mine and moved something (not on purpose) and my screen is out of place!

The screen is not toucing the bottom line and is over the top line!

Do what the Ultra cool members said!

Might just work!

Good luck!

:huh:

You Honestly Think Jeremy Is "Ultra Cool" ?

Wow!

:huh:

Anyway, Even Though Jeremy Might Not Be Ultra Cool, He Might Be Right. Try It! :huh:

hmmm.... Maybe its just because her tama was a little to cold...

But, is it still doing that all the time?

D'ONT TAKE ANY CHANCES! DO NOT OPEN UP YOUR TAMA!

Sorry... i'm.... a... little overprotective......

Marie could be right. If you're Tamagotchi gets too cold or to hot, it could freeze the monor system and if it's too hot, it could overheat and block the battery ray to the pad. But jeremy clarkson could be right too.

well, I believe it is currently still doing that. Sorry about being impatient. I've never had much patience.

Anyway, how would screws get loose? It didn't start till a little while ago and i repeat the tama has NEVER been opened up in back.

And yesterday I accidentally dropped it on the floor in the morning and the lines went away. It was fine until about lunch time when they came back.

just take it back and get a new 1...thats what i do when my things are defective...

why should you spend $14.99 on a new tamagotchi?

tell you what, you can either go and get a new tamagotchi now OR try and fix your old one. if it works again, then "whoopee!"

if it doesent then rush to your nearest tamagotchi selling store and buy a new one before the new version 2 is out!

jeremy clarkson

why should you spend $14.99 on a new tamagotchi?tell you what, you can either go and get a new tamagotchi now OR try and fix your old one. if it works again, then "whoopee!"

if it doesent then rush to your nearest tamagotchi selling store and buy a new one before the new version 2 is out!

jeremy clarkson
But Arent Tamagotchis Hard To Find? :lol:

Well, It Was Hard For Me Anyway. :eek:

Isn't there a thing on the back of the package that says Bandai will replace or fix your tamagotchi if you send it to them? I know it will take some time, but since they are hard to find, then that may be an option for you. eBay is expensive, considering a Tama should retail around $14.99, bids are going up to $26. Kind of expensive.

So what I would do is if you bought it at a local store, take it back if they have an exchange avaliable and if not, then I'd send it to Bandai and have them fix it/replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back