Is my tomagotchi locked or is it on vaction?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{COV}Jake¥§

Reaction score
Ok this is my first time posting. My tomagotchi screen sorta looks like a suit case or a lock with a big X going through black on the oustide on the inside its white and the box is black. I have a conection. If it was dead I could look at it and its info and the time. This one im not sure if its dead locked or on vaction. If it is on vaction I don't want to kill it. ;)

I reset it and I pressed the middle button. The screen said "Download""Reset". I pressed download. He comes back up...Then it does it again I guess i do need bateries. I thought i did something wrong I was jumping hurdles when it happened.Thanks.

I reset it and I pressed the middle button. The screen said "Download""Reset". I pressed download. He comes back up...Then it does it again I guess i do need bateries. I thought i did something wrong I was jumping hurdles when it happened.Thanks.
Ive Had That Before, What It Is, Is You Need New Batteries.

The Thing That looks Like A Suitcase, Its Actaually A Battery Believe It Or Not :huh:

When You Insert Your New Battery Be Careful!

When Youve Put A New Battery In Press The Middle Button And Press Download.

This SHOULD Give You Your Current Character, If It Doesnt, I Dont Know What It Is :huh:

Yeah, you should be careful with it wehen you put it in. It happened to me. TIP ON HOW TO USE A BATTERY THAT'S OLD. The first time you see that sign, you can just press reset and download. Your tamagotchi will be the same. And to save your batteries, I suggest not to connect. Yeah, I know it's a bummer but, that's how it goes. You're welcome. More questions at: [email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

SEE YA PPL!!~ :)

Yeah, you should be careful with it wehen you put it in. It happened to me. TIP ON HOW TO USE A BATTERY THAT'S OLD. The first time you see that sign, you can just press reset and download. Your tamagotchi will be the same. And to save your batteries, I suggest not to connect. Yeah, I know it's a bummer but, that's how it goes. You're welcome. More questions at: [email protected]

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

SEE YA PPL!!~ :lol:
:eek: Your Suggesting That tamagotchis Cant Have Social Lives? ;)

Your Sad. :p

:eek:

Okay shammiboo's tama did this.

Do download like someone said.

This might sound crazy but try not to connect with anyone untill you get your new tama battrey. There watch size. Why you should not connect is when you try to the big X will come up when your trying.

Okay shammiboo's tama did this.Do download like someone said.

This might sound crazy but try not to connect with anyone untill you get your new tama battrey. There watch size. Why you should not connect is when you try to the big X will come up when your trying.
What. You Mean Dont Connect While Youve Still Got the Old Battery? :lol:

I Thought You COuldnt :eek:

Yeah!! Its out of batteries!! (BETTER GET SOME NEW ONES!!!)

-emma-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back