HELP HELP HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your tama ever died?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i would NEVER let it die

• i enjoy killing it

• it dies for no reason

• my tma broke

• i debugged it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamababy101

Reaction score
omg! i looked at my tama! and there was this old looking tama! and then a nother tama came and the lights went out! now theres a another tama that wont leave! PS IM NEW TO DA TAMAGOTCHI

what happened! not my leaftchi wont float no more! wa! stupid tamagotchi

Oh...thats the machmaker. See the machmaker comes when your tama didnt find a mate. It comes and finds your tama a perfect match! And yes, the lights do go off. That means its making love! lol. The tama that wont leave is its baby. When your adult leaves to tama town (2-3 days from now) you will start a new generation of tamagotchi! You can visit your parent on tama town! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me! I hope I helped! -ZTF :ichigotchi:

kkkkkk..................................................................................

tamababy101 u r double posting way 2 much. just wait 4 sum1 2 reply. and yes it is normal 4 it 2 evolve 2 an adult at that age and ur tama evolves in2 an oldie wen its about 10 days old depending on the gender.

-ilovetamas!

omg! i looked at my tama! and there was this old looking tama! and then a nother tama came and the lights went out! now theres a another tama that wont leave! PS IM NEW TO DA TAMAGOTCHI
I have to admit,I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!!!!!

The match maker comes when your tama is 6-10 to find you a partner and if your tama says yes

you will have a baby and you will start a new genoration

your tama says on the floor to keep an eye on the baby. :blink:

Hope it helps Young Robot

OFF TOPIC: well if you breed the old guy and the old woman together you will get an oyajitchi!!!

Oh, and my Tamas die in their sleep...*sob*

Last edited by a moderator:
tamababy101 u r double posting way 2 much. just wait 4 sum1 2 reply. and yes it is normal 4 it 2 evolve 2 an adult at that age and ur tama evolves in2 an oldie wen its about 10 days old depending on the gender.

-ilovetamas!
help!! my tama tamas, all 4 of them just sit there all day crying!! ^_^

• my tamas wont stop crying
  • tama help

write back if you can help

Well, try looking at the health and happiness meters, and if there is nothing wrong, then give it a time-out. if your tama is standing at the bottom of the screen, and it is blank (your tama character) then give it a praise.

Regards, iloveandrotchi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back