friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 355

Reaction score
does any body know how to make the tama conections "best friends" i made these two tamagotchis "play with each other alot and there only good firends..any suggestions

Basically, you just keep connecting them together, and letting them play games with each other, and give presents. I find that some tamagotchis take longer to become best friends than others. You just have to give them time. They eventually will become best friends. Good luck!

Actually, i connected them about 200 times when they were still Itchigotchis, and they would not go to best friends! Then as soon as they became adults, they were already Lovers! I am guessing, the reason they can't get pst best friends when there teenagers, is because in ConnX the stage before Lovers is Sweet Hearts i think, so really Bandai America is syaing that if your best friends, you have some sort of romance going on, even though your just "Best Friends" :huh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back