Sign in to follow this  
Guest pepe221

*I HAVE A CODE TO CONNECT WITH AN EGG*

Guest pepe221

well it is simple!!! All you do is hold all three buttons down and then press reset! now you should see a dark screen, press buttons C then B the A then C again! then your screen should say VER2.1 to get rid of this you may need to press A a few times! then it should say ROM TEST now all you do is press A then is should take you to the connecting screen (proceed/fail) then you get another tamagotchi and connect it with the egg!! when it is over you check the tamagotchi's friends list and there is the egg!!!!!!!!!!!!

-pepe221-

P.S *I didn't make this code up but my brother told me it!*

xxxxx

well it is simple!!! All you do is hold all three buttons down and then press reset! now you should see a dark screen, press buttons C then B the A then C again! then your screen should say VER2.1 to get rid of this you may need to press A a few times! then it should say ROM TEST now all you do is press A then is should take you to the connecting screen (proceed/fail) then you get another tamagotchi and connect it with the egg!! when it is over you check the tamagotchi's friends list and there is the egg!!!!!!!!!!!!

-pepe221-

P.S *I didn't make this code up but my brother told me it!*

xxxxx

I Already Knew That, But Ive Never Tried It :o

That code is soo cool! :o

I have done it so many times! :lol:

The egg is always a boy (why not a girl???)

That code is soo cool! :lol:

I have done it so many times! :P

The egg is always a boy (why not a girl???)

:o Ive Only Had 1 Egg, Cos Mines Never Died Before (:P) And It Was A Boy, But My Sisters Egg Was A Girl :o

;)