Is there anything I can do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenKaneJordan

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hi all,[/SIZE]

My Tama was fine, but I think I may have gotten him a tiny bit wet. It went back to an egg, and now on the screen it says Download or Reset, and none of the buttons work. :rolleyes:

Is there anything I can do or is my Tama a write-off? Can I even start all over again?

Thanks.

Hi Guys!

Unfourtunly i think you may have wreked your tama! Its wat it sounds like any way. All i can suggest is that youbuy a new one! Or ask around if theres any way 2 get inside the tama and dry the inside!

A lso take out the battery dry the battery hold and get a new battery! Thats another idea! Thats all i can think of now i will ask a few friend and reply back as soon as possible!

Yes, but there is one thing you can try...

-taking the battery out and then putting it back in again. Then press the restart button and see if the bottons work then. Hope I Helped! -ZTF :)

You can go to a jewlery or to a clock store and but a new battery for it.

you press download and you will have the tama as the last time you had it.

Maybe it will loose a year, or maybe it will be not happy.

Good Luck! )

P.S: in the tama intrucions sais what type of battery is. If u dont have the paper i will tell u what type is: 2032 (CR-2032) dodnt worry, if changed my tamas battery before. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back