Digimon V3 and V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Well I started up 2 of my Tamagotchi Bandai Digimon, a clear purple with orange border and buttons, its a Version 3.... Then a clear yellow with blue border and buttons Version 4..... I started them up seen thier cute little eggies. V3 egg was white with a lightning bolt down it and V4 was white with rings on it. 5 minutes after watching them pulsate they emerged from thier digital cocoon (egg) in thier fresh forms (baby) Yuramon (V4) and Poyamon (V3)!!! Poyamon looks like a black ghost from the original pac-man, and Yuramon looks like a sideways pac-man ghost..... and hour and some odd minutes later after constant feeding and training, came Digi-volution. Poyamon and Yuramon sat there with grunted faces, and a black screen covered them and when they emerged from behind the blackness, to reveal thier In-Training forms. I seen little Tanemon (V4) and Tokomon (V3), Tanemon looks like the Pokemon Oddish without that many leaves and 2 extra legs. Tokomon looks like Patamon just baby-isher. (Tokomon is the in-training form of Patamon after all) They soon after digi-volution beeped for food and more training. After recieving the care, they went to bed........ They woke up today about an hour after I did. While I was getting ready for work they beeped on me so I stopped what I was doing and took care of them. I brought them to work and they've just been contently sitting there bouncing on the screen. Tanemon pooped once...but Tokomon hasnt yet....If he dont soon I may have to stop at wally-world on the way home from work and buy him some childrens ex-lax . Will keep you posted

Wow, talk about fast grower!!! Tanemon (V4) Digi-volved to Biyomon. Thats the first time Ive had one to go to its rookie form in less than 24 hours. Tokomon however still hasnt pooped....I think the poor thing maybe constipated. OOO I take that back.....he just left me a present......! But I find that wierd...they usualy dont go into thier rookie forms till almost 2 years old......Which its 1 now, but when it evolved it was still Zero years old.......May be im going to get a secret character outta this little guy.....hopefully. One thing I dont understand.... is Biyomon is the Rookie form of Yokomon......Tanemons Rookie form is Palmon... The good and bad Rookie forms on the V4 are Biyomon and Palmon..Biyomon being the good one......I am not sure why they out Palmon as the bad Rookie on this Digimon....the others have the In-training forms Rookie as the good Rookie and then some Virus type like Betamon, and Kunemon etc as the bad Rookie..... This time they put with 2 good guys, but Palmon as the bad one.... kinda odd.. but oh well.....I know I hope i get something different as my adult, instead of Leomon and Nanimon those 2 are the only ones i can get....like the V3 all i can get on that is Ogremon and Sukamon..... I hope to get something different this time round.

Well today when I woke up and was waiting for little Digi's to awaken, the light came back on to reveal that little Tokomon had Digi-volved in his sleep. He turned into Patamon. Biyomon is still doing ok. Little guy woke up today in need of some serious training, so I had to train the little guy.....the games on these Digimon are much different from the version 1 Digimon that has the Shadow Sparing. V3 has a power meter and you have to press the "B" button as fast as you can to fill it up. If it is filled up it will shoot an attack at the tree and destroy it and gain one Training heart. The older your Digimon gets the harder this is to do, theres more resistance against how fast you press it. The v4 is much different from that.... when you enter the game, you will see numbers quickly going in intravals of ten, from 10 to 100. You have to stop it 100 then it will attack and bust a rock. and gain one happy heart..... this gets harder as it gets older, the numbers will flash by faster. I will explain the Digimon V5 too since im talking about it. That game is a mix between V3 and V4 a power bar will appear going up and down... you have to stop it all the way at the top to complete it and get a heart.... this also gets faster as it gets older....Im not sure about the Digimon V2 yet... I havent managed to get my hands on one till a few days ago..i boguht it off Jason for a reasonable price....I will let you all know about it when it arrives (should arrive monday) Then I will have 1 of every version.....(well technically i have 3 or 4 V1 Digimon.....But other wise ill have at least one of each version. Now im going to start looking for more to have 2 of each version.... so that way i can play with 2 of the same version at the same time. to have a chance of getting different characters. But back to my V3 V4 log... I battled them today to see if Biyomon or Patamon will become victorious and in an upset Patamon crushed poor little Biyomon. I dont like to battle them too much because if you do it can kill them.....I dont want to be a bad daddy!!! Well untill next time...well next post....see ya and thanks for reading.

By the by, if your wondering why all these posts are only dated a few seconds apart, its because i had this log going on another group I am and decided to copy and paste it here in Tamatalk since its been ages since ive visited here. But I should be getting online regularly from now on. I got my scedule fixxed back to the way it was 4 months ago before our boss at work took off to India, and stayed for 3 months...but things should get back to normal and I should be seen on here more often!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my Digimon are still doing well, Patamon and Biyomon are still alive and kickin. They have mainly been content all night needing little care. They have only beeped once. Which is pretty normal for Digimon. They are a low maintence pet, very good for beginers....they made them this way, because boys arent going to put the time and effort into raising something like a girl would. Not much has important things happened with them today, other than me battling them together, this time Biyomon kicked the fire out of Patamon so now both of thier victory percentages is at 50%. Well I guess thats all I can really say today, Maybe Ill have more to say when they Digi-volve into Champions.

After a long and boring night at work, me and my Digimon made it through the night alive. I took care of my Digimon and battled them once. Patamon whooped Biyomons feathery booty. It took Patamons Victory percentage to 66% and Biyomon to 33% After getting home and eating something, while playing Pokemon XD Gale of Drakness I heard them both go off! I quickly grabbed them and looked as they started to grunt..... DIGI-VOLUTION. The black screen came and covered them and disappeared to reveal that Patamon Digi-volved to Ogremon (again) The best character you can get! The black screen on Biyomon dissappeared to reveal that he Digi-volved to Nanimon (again)....the worst character you can get. Which is really funny cause I took care of them the same way...i should have gotten the same level of goodness of character on both of them....but as I said before! I may get a secret character from Biyomon cause it Digi-volved to its Rookie form REALLY fast! You can get the secret character Digitamamon....Its an Egg with legs and the middle part of the shell is chipped away to reveal 2 eyes! Hopefully Nanimon will evolve into this. I have never gotten a secret character from any other digimon except the Version one...Which i have obtained all of them (MetalGreymon, Mamemon and Monzaemon)...Ogremon can turn into the secret character Andromon.....speaking for itself its an Android...half human half robot. Maybe i can get both of them to a secret character I have never had 2 at the same time. ... Nanimon is the only character on the V4 that can Digi-volve to Digitamamon.....So hopefully it will.....*Keep your fingers crossed*.

I also got my Version 2 in the mail today...its so nice and sharp looking. It looks like coal its that color of a black....its glittery and texture is that of coal....i just want to take it and use it as chalk lol. The game on it is just like the game on the V5 no different from it. Which it is a nice game. Some characters from the V2 include.... Gabumon Electmon...Garurumon, Angemon, Birdramon, Kabuterimon....the 3 secret characters are Skullgreymon, Metalmamemon, and Vademon....Nice characters if i say so myself. I am going to start it up when one of the current ones im playing dies, so that way it will have one to grow up with and battle through out its youth to adulthood......Digimon are so great.......I know thats sounds corny!

Well tonight my Digimon were fine.....I was kinda getting impatient on waiting for one to die so I could start up my new V2....So I battled Ogremon and Nanimon till one of them would die......Thank goodness it was Nanimon that died....I dont really care for him anyways...it'll gimmie a chance to finally get something different. Ogremon fought really well winning 90% of all the battles. Im hoping itll turn to Andromon soon. After Nanimon died it showed his grave and age...I pressed "A" and "C" and a new egg appeared I quickly un-tabbed V2 and set the time. (THey were only born roughly 15 seconds apart) Out popped little Yuramon the shortly after Punimon emarged from its striped Digitama. Punimon looks much like Babytchi from P1 and V1 Connection...only difference it has 3 horns....After much needed care Yuramon Turned into Tanemon once again....(maybe I will get Palmon this time round) and little Punimon turned into Tsunomon. Its a little blob with a unicorn horn on its head. Its taking me awhile to get used to its game, cause it goes unusually faster than the game on the V5... I hate to see it as it gets older...it'll be like.....ZOOOOOOOOM! I will be back again to update one Ogremon, Tanemon, and Tsumon...thanks for reading. Peace out!

Well, I woke up today before Digis did and I was getting ready for work and I stopped by to look at them to see if they had awaken yet, and to my suprise they did! I was waiting for them to Digi-volve today. But I didnt have to wait at all. They Digi-volved in thier sleep. Tsunomon had went to Gabumon, a little wolf like creature that stands on its hind legs and has a unicorn horn... and Tanemon went to Biyomon......again...*Gives evil gaze*. Ahh well I came to work and as soon as I arrived they beeped...Out came Gabumon, Tanemon and Ogremon from my work bag. Ogremon needed some Strength (happyness) and Gabumon needed food.

After feeding them and playing with them and all that good stuff. I battled Gabumon and Biyomon twice. Biyomon triumphed in both bouts! I was kinda sad cause I wanted Gabumon to win. i battled Gabumon and Ogremon. Gabumon wiped the floor with Ogremon...He must be pretty stron to beat a Champion. and him a Rookie. I then battled Ogremon and Biyomon, and Biyomon knocked Ogremon for a loop. Both my Rookies must be really strong..but Biyomon the strongest, as of right now! Gabumons victory percentage is 33%, Biyomons is 100% and Ogremons is 60%. Im kinda excited to see what Champion I will obtain on the V2 with Gabumon, since this is the first time playing with one. I hope I get Garurumon....So nice! :lol:

Well I woke up today to find that Ogremon was awake, but not quite Ogremon! He had Digi-volved into Andromon....It looks like a caveman or something. SO I got a secret Character......Goooooooo me! Biyomon and Gabumon are still doing well. Maybe ill get a secret character from them too, hopefully! Theyve not really done much of anything today cause theyve just been up for maybe an hour. I just got excited and wanted to to post about Ogremon Digi-volving to Andromon.....Sooooooo great!!!

Well my digis have been doing well today. Im taking absolute perfect care of Gabumon, and kinda slacking on Biyomon but to much to get Nanimon again. Andromon is still doing well. He is 10 yrs old. Oldest digimon Ive ever had was a Metalgreymon on the Version 1 it lived to 34...It would have lived longer, IF I wouldnt have forgot it and left it at home on day I woke up to go to school! I was running late and in a hurry and in my rush i left him on my nightstand. The game on the Version 2 is not going any faster...I take it that its not going to.... I thought the speed that it was while it was a baby was kinda odd...that should have been the speed for the adult. But it im taking it, will be that speed for every evolution. Which is okay to me.

I hoping Gabumon turns into either Garurumon or Angemon. I dont really care what Biyomon turns into.. as long as its not Leomon or Nanimon...*gives evil gaze* I clinch at the thought of getting either one of those AGAIN!!!! But all in all they are doing well I excpect Biyomon and Gabumon to evolve either before they go to bed..while they are asleep or when they wake up. So I will have something exciting to post about on the V2 tomorrow. Maybe not the V4.....*gives another evil gaze* Well untill then peace!

Well my Biyomon had done digi-volved while it was asleep...it woke up as.....*taps fingers on desk*....Leomon!!

I am beyond mad, I took crappy care of the thing and still got the best character. Its a conspiracy. I guess I will keep it around a couple days and see if it turns into Megadramon. Since Ive always reset it after the first time I obtained Leomon and still got him. Here is a page for all the version except Version 6! Youll see there are more than just Nanimon and Leomon. I think mine was made to annoy me, personally. on that page the one on the V4 chart thats called Seelamon, is actually Coelamon. ALOT of people get that ones name wrong....its kinda irritating. But anyway.... Andromon is still doing well...he turned 11 today... Gabumon is still Gabumon.....hasnt evolved...yet.

If Leomon does not turn into Megadramon before my V6 comes in...It is getting the tab stuck back up its rear end and put back away. My roomie however did talk about playing with.....so I may just hand it over to him. Let him try to get something different.....and watch him succeed!!! *gives evil gaze*. Well Ill be back to update on Gabumons evolution...whenever that occures..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Gabumon finally Digi-volved... it went into Angemon the Gaurdian Angel. Its so nice :) I love it. Oh I was wrong about the game!!! It goes Super dooper fast now.... I am failing miserable..its going faster than that power meter on the Bump game for the V2 and V3.... Its going to get some time to get used to that. But thought I would let you know I got Angemon.... I can get the secret character Skullgreymon from it....which is kinda morbid.

Well my version 6 arrived, it actually came that day I has to leave to go with roomie to the funeral. I was playing around with it in the car. On the way down there. I was a little disappointed with it. It came with a growth chart poster, and as soon as I seen Kabuterimon, Monochromon, and Kawagamon on it...I felt very let down. These are on the version 4 except for Kabuterimon its on V2. But the Rookies are Tentomon, and Otamamon. Some Champions include.

ShellNumemon, Gekomon, Starmon, Tortomon. The 3 secret characters are, Tekkamon, ShogunGekomon and MegaKabuterimon. I think those are nice. There are so many different Champions they could have put on there instead of repeats from past versions, like Dolphmon, Saberdramon, Veedramon, Gaurdramon, Soulmon....plus theres more. It was just a let down...the game is the same as the v1 Shadow Sparing game...no different....(I abhor that game)!!! But I otherwise like it. I really didnt get to play with my Digimon while I was there, I stuck them on pause on the way in the car, and left them there, which they are still on pause right now, I figured I would take them off it tonight at work.

Well thats pretty much all I can say! I hope I have something more interesting to say tonight when I unpause them, which by the way roomie took over V4 he wants to see if he can get Leomon to go to Megadramon, and if not see if he can get something besides Leomon and Nanimon. He also activated up my V5 which I will start posting info on both of them even tho I wont be playing with them.

Hee-hee, so there is now going to be 5 digimon being logged on here. I hope you enjoy reading about them!

Well Andromon, Angemon and Tentomon (v6) are doing well, I had activated v6 up on the way down there on my trip after it evolved to an In-Training form....Motimon.... I paused it. To my suprise when I unpaused in tonight! It had evolved to its Rookie form! Tentomon. There really isnt any specific character I am aiming for on it, so I think any one of them would be nice to have. I guess while its paused its life still goes on! no hearts went down....its age was 3 even though it should have been 0. I wonder if they are all this way maybe? Interesting indeed! To pause a Digimon is well a little wierd....if you go to the clock mode during the hours its awake and act like your going to set the time but just leave it on set mode its hearts will drop and as soon as the last one drops, it sets itself to whatever time you have onit and beeps. You have to program its time for it to go to sleep then set the time...but dont set it. Where its asleep its hearts arent going down for it to beep for anything!

I wonder it it would have grew up if I woulda just left it on pause *remembers to test this theory out sometime*. Andromon aged while it was paused its 17 years old. Angemon is now age 10, I dont think its going to evolve to SkullGreymon, if it were going to it would have done it before 10 years old....then again it was on pause too! Tentomon is 3 like mentioned before.

Now to talk about the 2 my roomie is playing with! V4 is still Leomon, when asked how his Digimon were today he replyed. "ok" Big answer huh? But his V5 since he started it up..well I started it up for him, in the car on the way to his families place. Did the same thing Tentomon did. So I guess it really will grow while its paused. V5 is a beige with white buttons and trim shell. That glows in the dark!.. Oh and my V6 is an Icy Electric Purple, with Icy white buttons and trim! VERY nice if i say so myself. Well I guess thats all for now.... ^_^

Latest posts

Back