V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiV3

Reaction score
Everone whose reading this Thread means that Bandai is making V4s by the end of the Year! Read this Press Release from Bandai Right Here! :wacko: :wacko: ;) :mimitchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: <_< :unsure: :unsure:

Yup, nice research, GV3! I wonder what new featurs bandai has in stock for the V4! So far they've mostly copied off of the japanese ones... so maybe that means a new japanese one will be let out too! (other than the uratam hopefully).

. . Anyway, It's nice to hear the V-4 tamagotchis will come out this coming January! Thanx for the searching, GotchiV3!

:mellow: -M,T

:( Thats cool we can vote and try to make a new design for a Tamaogtchi! That will be sweet! But what design will people make? Tamgotchi made so many designs already! :D

wow, a v4! cant wait. im glad that u got a press release, since theres been alot of fake rumours about the v4 in most of the other tam forums ive been 2. :angry:

-ilovetamas!

Or maybe they'll come out in time for Christmas, or Hannikah, or whatever holiday you celebrate in December!!!!!

Wow- January. But that the American Tamagotchi v4.

I'm in Australia, so it might come out a little later, ust like v3 did.

If you have time to read the whole article, it says that in August, a contest will be held. It appears to be that a person draws out a Tamagotchi shell, and If you win, it will be released when v4 comes out.

Yes, like binary and dachdach said- what a great find!

Do you think Corner Shop 2 will come out the same time as V4? Probably the Tamagotchi game for Wii will probably come the same time as V5s! :ph34r:

I heard the V4 Connection was going to be realesed in January 2007 too. I heard that from Melissa (one of the Moderators from the other Tamagotchi fan site I belong to.)

I like you avatar I have that V3 Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back