Eeek!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Reaction score
My sister took her Tama to school. She said that it turned itself off, came back on with download and reset on the screen. She pressed download and then all these lines came across the screen and it went back to normal. Now the sound isn't as loud as it was, and sounds a little off. It's a first day teenager in the second generation just to give you an ideo of how long she's had it. Should be take it back or get another or is this normal?

My tama, brought at the same time and hatched at the same time has had no trouble whatsoever.

By the way, when it came back nothing had changed. It was on the day that the Mum left the baby, but after that had happened.

im sorry but i dont understand any of this..its sooo confusing...you might want to put more posts up..

You need to change the batteries. Same kinda thing happened on my angelgotchi! It's really old and I tried to reset it, it beeped but just lines came up, I did it about 10 times and then nothing came up, so I guess it ran out of batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back