W-wah W-ah ?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the connection can fail easily but whaddayamean a COPY of ur tama???????

one tama connected to the oter but the other 'failed', the one that 'connected' took the details of the other tama and continued on as if it would if they were connected. Just as if you walked away with one tama wile connected to another you wouldnt lose your tama, this must have been a safety thing so people couldnt lose their tamas wile connected. its always a copy that goes onto the other screen. It has a time limit so if it doesnt get the signal that the 'connection' is over, after a few minutes your tama will appear again anyway

ohh, something like this happened to my tama, but only i was just like pressing the connect button but no other tama was there and then it said stand bye and then it said connect and my tamagotchi went away and it showed the away sign and then it came back again just like connection with someone else and when i checked my friends list i had none just like before!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back