HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dora55214

Reaction score
ok this is wat happenedmy tamagotchi had no battery so i unscrewed it and took the battery out then i left it like that for a month cause my dad keep on saying that he was busy and that he does not time to buy. yesterday i got the battery and put it in and but the screw in but wen i satrted it it was an eggg and it didnt move today it was still an egg can anybody help me

hey i'm new at this but i can help.most of the time when that happens ,is because you didn't change the battery right look over the instructions, then do it like it say's. hey by the way my adress is ryanpulliam.please respond.

Reset it again. Or open it up all the way and clean the debug spot.

Ypu have to press with a pointy thing a black little circle that your tama has on the back, its not where the battery is, it is where it says bandai bla bla bla.. but DO NOT UNSCREW IT, because that is not where the circle is.

DO NOT DO IT WITH TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!

then it will appear another egg.

you can try pressing B.

if it only appears the clock, it means that ur tama is going to be a new baby soon!!!!

Hope it helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back