they took out ichigotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichig0babe

Reaction score
oh my. i was dying to get the ichigotchi for the v3.. they took it out right?

Yes, they took it out from V3. :huh: Hikotchi 'replaced' Ichigotchi. I hope they wil bring him/her back to V4.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my. i was dying to get the ichigotchi for the v3.. they took it out right?
some v2 characters are removed on the v3, even my favorite character :wacko:

It really is sad but mabey if we send somthing to Bandai before they bring out the v4 its possible they might bring ichigotchi back if they see that we really love that character cause there not much use when they've already designed the v3. But that just my opinion

Well.... if they bring it out!
Actually they already have like 10 versions but they are all from like Japan or something so we just have to wait until they translate it right???

I know! I LOVE Ichigotchi!

Whisperofaghost, it will debut in January 2007. I saw it in a news article on BanDai's site. At least I have my v1! *pats v1*

Yes, certain characters were removed on the v3, i.e the v2 mametchi, ichigotchi. :) :rolleyes:
The Old Mametchi was Ugly. I wish Marutchi was in V3 but was replaced by Tamatchi. :D

no such thing a version 4
I think it's coming out in January 2007. Anyway, yeah . . . Itchigotchi was a good character (my first teen ever on v1) and I hope that the v4 has it when it comes out!!

~Tama_Mama27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back