Training bar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashiznit741

Reaction score
some place u probly never heard of in ohio
I have had my tama for 2 days amd it still says its 0 (idont know why) but thats not the point, but my training bar is only at 2, i cant get it up because my tama never calls when it doesnt need anything, so i cant disapline her. is there any other way to get the training bar up? <_<

hmm that's weird... the best advice i can give you is to make sure you punish/give him "timeout" or praise him appropriately (this really messed me up at first with my tama, trust me... figuring out just what to do to train him is why i joined tama talk!).

praise/comfort him if he has his back to you or is crying/upset.

you should only punish/give him timeout when he beeps at you but is floating around the screen like normal (assuming of course his hearts aren't all empty!)

if you punish him properly he will cry and whine and will probably have an empty happiness heart for you to fill...

other training: these don't raise your training bars but are fun and interesting...

if you catch your tama right as he's about to "go" (you'll know because of the stink?? lines and that ridiculous look on his face) quickly try to click the toilet icon... and tama will go on the potty! however this does not raise his training bars and can quickly turn frustrating trying to catch him in the act on time!

and before his bed time (arond 20 minutes or less?? maybe even a half-hour, i'm not sure... you'll quickly figure it out), you will notice him "yawning" (it doesn't really look like a yawn, more like the tama burps with a mini "stink" line coming out... heh) and you can turn the light off and he'll go to sleep! again this does not raise your training score but i believe i read somewhere that doing so will fill a happiness heart (hey, if it makes tama happy... whatever!)

i hope i could help as much as some of the folks on the board helped me. :]

hmm that's weird... the best advice i can give you is to make sure you punish/give him "timeout" or praise him appropriately (this really messed me up at first with my tama, trust me... figuring out just what to do to train him is why i joined tama talk!).
praise/comfort him if he has his back to you or is crying/upset.

you should only punish/give him timeout when he beeps at you but is floating around the screen like normal (assuming of course his hearts aren't all empty!)

if you punish him properly he will cry and whine and will probably have an empty happiness heart for you to fill...

other training: these don't raise your training bars but are fun and interesting...

if you catch your tama right as he's about to "go" (you'll know because of the stink?? lines and that ridiculous look on his face) quickly try to click the toilet icon... and tama will go on the potty! however this does not raise his training bars and can quickly turn frustrating trying to catch him in the act on time!

and before his bed time (arond 20 minutes or less?? maybe even a half-hour, i'm not sure... you'll quickly figure it out), you will notice him "yawning" (it doesn't really look like a yawn, more like the tama burps with a mini "stink" line coming out... heh) and you can turn the light off and he'll go to sleep! again this does not raise your training score but i believe i read somewhere that doing so will fill a happiness heart (hey, if it makes tama happy... whatever!)

i hope i could help as much as some of the folks on the board helped me. :]
about the yawn thing, YAh mine did that last night, i didnt see him actually "yawn" but i turned off the lights about 2 or 3 minutes before 8:00pm and he went right to sleep, thats a nice feature! it more realistic than ever!! good job Bandai!

If yours is an adult you cant train it anymore :D
ohhhhhhh

oh well mine is about to leave

leving me with a baby

i like that thing were you catch it before its about to poop

thats cool B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back