SCARY THING, WHAT IS IT??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaspops

Reaction score
This ugly bug thing has just arrived on the screen reading a book, what does it mean, is it bad news?? Is my mametchi OK?

I've now got the beaky thing too, and asking me if lonely, yes or no?

I've now got a little boy baby together with my mametchi. Has he got a new friend or something? This is great! What happens now, how do I look after the little baby one and the mametchi at the same time????

I don't understand all this, it's all too much in one go. Perhaps it's that matchmaker thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it is the matchmaker. When you said yes, your tama got married and the female had 2 kids, and one of them came to you.

You d'ont need to take care of the baby, you just take care of the adult. If you feed the adult, he/she will eat and then will feed the baby. But if the baby gets sick, just go on the medicine icon. It may take a double dose, though.

After 24h, at midnight, the parent will go back to tamagotchiland, leaving you to take care of the baby when it wakes up in the morning.

Heres a tip. when you are sure the adult will leave that night, set the time to 11:59 pm. when you go back to your tama, it will be sleeping. But DO NOT TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! Because at midnight, the parent will get out of bed and stare at the baby for about 5 minutes. Then it will leave. Then, reset the time back to its normal time, and the baby is all yours to take care of!

I hope this helps! Marie-Elyse

Thanks for explaining all that to me Marie! It's very exciting. I didn't think that all these things happen so quickly. I've only had the tama for one week!

Tamagotchis age pretty fast,that's why it happened so fast. Oh,and if you want to have extra time with your tama all you have to do is set the time wrong and don't let the time hit midnight,then after that you can let it leave anytime.My sister did this only she paused hers all night,then that day after I unpaused it I set the time at midnight and I saw it leaving,so I know this works.

Last edited by a moderator:
This all feels very sad, to lose my first mametchi so soon. I have even made him a personalised fleecy pouch with his name embroided in tiny little red beads - gorgeous! I will take your advice on the time delay thing and have a bit more time with litlte Dinky before he goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back