tamagotchi version 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you believe it???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• definetly not!

• absoulutely sure!

• hope so!

• hope not!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
before you start, i would like to say that this is only a RUMOUR. i heard about it in the chat room. i am not sure if this is TRUE or FALSE.

i will not be held responsible for an angry mob!!!!!!!!.

happy voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeremy clarkson

It could be a works in progress, seeing as they are releasing a second version already. If it keeps being a success, then I wouldn't see why not. We'll just have to see what happens. I'm hoping that they come out with Tamagotchi Connection Angel's/Ocean's/Devil's. That would make me sooo happy.

I cant see how anyone would know this information before the release of the version 2 in the USA...

Although yes... possibly, it might be worked on in the distant future...

i agree with everyone else b/c the v.2's aren't out yet

Well, it is possible.. i guess. But, i highly doubt it.

With the V2 comming out/came out it kinda reminds me of the beguining of the hole tamagotchi phornaminon. Like the V1 is like the P1/Gen1 and the V2 is like the P2/Gen2. I am getting excited.. because i am starting to think that, as afterglw mentioned, that they might re-release angels/ocenas etc... But, these are just my thorghts....

I think a version 3 is a distinct possibility.Not anytime soon mind you, but at some point in the future.I seriously doubt they'd even think of releasing a third version anytime soon.They haven't even fully released the V2s yet.

Now as for Angels,Morino,ocean and all that I have no idea if those will be released,but I would be quite happy if they were.

I agree, they might follow the pattern they did last time p1, p2, angel , ocean, Maybe Devil (THAT WOULD RULE) and the Morino etc. ;)

That would be awesome! :(

They are probably developing new tamagotchis in all likelihood, but i doubt the rumor was based on fact.

I would loooove a devilgotchi... maybe I'll save up for one. :lol:

lol I reeeeally think it's to early to think about Tamagotchi Version 3. I mean, like previously said, Tamagotchi Version 2's justcame out, so I don't know if Bandai's even thought about it. Besides, if there ever was a Tamagotchi version 3, I don't think it would be called that. I mean, I doubt Bandai would start the "version 1, version 2, version 3, version 4..." thing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back