Guess What TAMA AT 80!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover2day&4eva

Reaction score
My uncle was a great Tama fan and when I got sick of Tamas I gave him mine. He reseted it and started from scratch:

Name: Letty

Every day I went to see my uncle, he showed me the Tama and it aged a year each time I went to see him. He kept saying no to the matchmaker because he wanted to see how old it would go to. Each time my uncle saw the tama flashing at the bottom of the screen, he knew it was going to die in a few seconds so he got a pin and pressed the reset button and then downloaded and the Tama came back to life.

The next time I saw my uncle the Tama was now an oldie and was 14 years old. I said goodbye to the Tama because I was going on holiday for two weeks, and then I wouldn't see my uncle for at least another three weeks.

Yet I couldn't believe what happened when I came back!!!! :eek:

The Tama had always been growing while I was away my uncle said, though it had died non stop. He showed me the Tama the next time I came and the Tama had turned [SIZE=14pt]45!!! I thought it was a giltch but my uncle said it was true.[/SIZE]

Then I didn't see him again for another few weeks, so when I went back the Tama was [SIZE=21pt]80[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!

The my uncle gave the Tama to me, so then I put it on pause and locked it in my safe. Every now and then I take it out and have a look.

After reading this, you probably won't believe me, but I assure you it [SIZE=14pt]WAS[/SIZE], [SIZE=14pt]WAS[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]WAS[/SIZE] true!!! And PLEASE don't ask for photos 'cos people who do that are just [SIZE=21pt]Pushovers!!!!![/SIZE]

Thank you <*_*>

:) :) :huh: :mellow: :) B)

Stop acusing.

I believe that 75/100%

It could happened, I think tamas die at 90 orsomthing, I forgot.

maybe ur tama was programmed wth some sort of glitch of something like that that lets it live to be really old,or maybe ur uncle discovered a tama secret.u'll never kow,but i will.i'm going to try it,to see if it works.i'll keep you updated.

if this is ver2 i set up a topic a few weeks ago called how long can your tama live and kyliesmum said 100 and over

wow thats a long time!!!! :furawatchi: :D !!! i dont think i could keep it alive for that long!!!!!!!! :blink: :D

maybe ur tama was programmed wth some sort of glitch of something like that that lets it live to be really old,or maybe ur uncle discovered a tama secret.u'll never kow,but i will.i'm going to try it,to see if it works.i'll keep you updated.
no,tamas only get glitches when there in water.

Stop acusing.I believe that 75/100%

It could happened, I think tamas die at 90 orsomthing, I forgot.
Tamagotchis ages go up until 99. They'll still live, if you take care of it. Just, there age will no longer go up.

i really dont care if its a fake tama or has a glitch or something like that. somehow i believe that. that is really cool. if its true then it would be like in tama history (if there was such thing as that), but if it wasnt true that would make a really kool tama myth lol :( :( :( :( :unsure: :( :kusatchi: :unsure: :wacko: ;) :D :D :D :D

I looked after my V1 ConneXion till the age of 99 around October 2005 (last year). V1s die at gen 99 / age 99.

And no, the matchmaker will not come when you are an oldie, the only solution is to mate with the opposite gender if they are an oldie too. :(

Mine started out as just being curious as to how long it would live. Check my sig... that where I keep track of Aaron's age from. well there and in my blog. So yes, it is possible to live longer than 99yrs.

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back