Sign in to follow this  
LoveHinatchi

How Could This Happen?!?!

How could this happen?? My sweet little Young Mametchi evolved into an ugly Tarakotchi!! (No offence to Tarakotchi93) I took perfect care of her but she evolved into a Tarakotchi!! How could this happen?!? Don't you get a Tarakotchi when you neglect you Tama?? :)

:mellow:

No

my tamas on the 3gen and 2 were ducks :wacko:

how does tarakotchi look anyways?? cant be that bad..could it....?

My god!

Once in a while you gonna get those "ugly" tamagotchis.

You can't always get those "preety" ones.

By the way, its a tamagotchi,all tamagotchis are "cute" in there ways.

Edited by tamagotchi fan100

i took care of my onionotchi and got it full training and all and i still got a taracotchi. I think taracotchi's are lots of fun anyway. their naughtiness adds to their cutenes :D

ufotchi

is so ugly i always have it

I think you get ufotchi when your toddler is kept at over 30 pounds the whole time, but im not positive. Anyone can correct me if you want!!!

Yea i think you can i personly don't like Tarakotchi but in some ways i do it was my first adult ever and i was like six so its special and is whaletchi a bad one because my young mamtchi turned into one of those

ufotchi

is so ugly i always have it

OMG! UFOtchi is ugly! I have one right now on my V2.

TG4E :huh:

i like tarakorchi's there cool!

I personally like them...I think they are cute...but don't they have stink feet? LOL!!!

Regards, iloveandrotchi :wacko:

How could this happen?? My sweet little Young Mametchi evolved into an ugly Tarakotchi!! (No offence to Tarakotchi93) I took perfect care of her but she evolved into a Tarakotchi!! How could this happen?!? Don't you get a Tarakotchi when you neglect you Tama?? :wacko:

Same here! I got an ugly Tarakotchi on my 2nd generation on my V1 tama! (yes I actually still have it)

And I had a Young Mimitchi! Oh well, even though it's on second generation I'm resetting it.

*presses reset button*

BEEEP!!

Reset...

i like tarakorchi's there cool!

I agree with kazza24. I think there cool and fun!

gosh... tarakotchi can't be that bad. i mean even if u think it is that ugly u would still love ot all the same. lol. and anyway its not like its gonna be there forever. itll have a baby soon enough. and if u hate it that much y dont u just reset it?? :unsure:

What does a Tarakotchi look like? Every1 says it is ugly but i've never seen it! Tell me PLEEESE! ;) :( :unsure:

Well, sometimes Tarakotchis seem to come by surprise. ;)

Tarakotchi is the middle/average character. He usually comes from average care, full or almost full discipline and some spoiling with snacks.

Tarakotchi looks like an orange duck with a pink beak and a black mohawk. :unsure: It has thin black legs which are said to be stinky.

Edited by Tarakotchi93