How Could This Happen?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveHinatchi

Reaction score
How could this happen?? My sweet little Young Mametchi evolved into an ugly Tarakotchi!! (No offence to Tarakotchi93) I took perfect care of her but she evolved into a Tarakotchi!! How could this happen?!? Don't you get a Tarakotchi when you neglect you Tama?? :)

how does tarakotchi look anyways?? cant be that bad..could it....?

My god!

Once in a while you gonna get those "ugly" tamagotchis.

You can't always get those "preety" ones.

By the way, its a tamagotchi,all tamagotchis are "cute" in there ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
i took care of my onionotchi and got it full training and all and i still got a taracotchi. I think taracotchi's are lots of fun anyway. their naughtiness adds to their cutenes :D

I think you get ufotchi when your toddler is kept at over 30 pounds the whole time, but im not positive. Anyone can correct me if you want!!!

How could this happen?? My sweet little Young Mametchi evolved into an ugly Tarakotchi!! (No offence to Tarakotchi93) I took perfect care of her but she evolved into a Tarakotchi!! How could this happen?!? Don't you get a Tarakotchi when you neglect you Tama?? :wacko:
Same here! I got an ugly Tarakotchi on my 2nd generation on my V1 tama! (yes I actually still have it)

And I had a Young Mimitchi! Oh well, even though it's on second generation I'm resetting it.

*presses reset button*

BEEEP!!

Reset...

gosh... tarakotchi can't be that bad. i mean even if u think it is that ugly u would still love ot all the same. lol. and anyway its not like its gonna be there forever. itll have a baby soon enough. and if u hate it that much y dont u just reset it?? :unsure:

What does a Tarakotchi look like? Every1 says it is ugly but i've never seen it! Tell me PLEEESE! ;) :( :unsure:

Well, sometimes Tarakotchis seem to come by surprise. ;)

Tarakotchi is the middle/average character. He usually comes from average care, full or almost full discipline and some spoiling with snacks.

Tarakotchi looks like an orange duck with a pink beak and a black mohawk. :unsure: It has thin black legs which are said to be stinky.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you hate Tara? They're on level 2 of care, one being the best and five being the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back