Magic Disc and Boom box

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireBear-x

Reaction score
At A Computer Desk Somewhere In England (Wales)
I Think its a glitch but on my sister tama she baught the music disc and she had a boom box too so we used it and her Mametchi started Dancing and it wouldn't stop none of the buttons would work either so in the end we had to reset it and download has anyone else had this problem?

Well, I've never had that problem, but the music disk makes the boom box explode.

boom boxs take a minite to come of and if you put a disc in its

50 50 that it will explode

regards : :( Young Robot :)

Yeh I had this problem and I waited only 5 hours[about]and after that his happiness hearts were all the way down!Whats up with that?

I Think its a glitch but on my sister tama she baught the music disc and she had a boom box too so we used it and her Mametchi started Dancing and it wouldn't stop none of the buttons would work either so in the end we had to reset it and download has anyone else had this problem?
[SIZE=21pt] Read my warning right [/SIZE]here.

Yes, most of the time, the boom box will explode, but sometimes your tama will just keep dancing...although one time I had the music box and no music disk and I used the boom box and my mimitchi started to dance, and after about a minute, it stopped and I still had my boom box... :D :D ;) :) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back