Why!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny_hop

Reaction score
Okay... I took very good care of my v3... it's training has reached the maximum... today it turned into a frakenstein thing! What am I going to do! ...and some of you say that if the training meter is high it will grow into a nice tam...pah...

Surprise:

Ironically, Decotchi aka Frankenstain is really one of the best characters! It does the good things like brushing its teeth...

It's appearance makes people believe that it's a bad character...

Decotchi is kind of a V3 counterpart character of Marumimitchi, as he has the same like/dislike as Marumimitchi on V2.

I thought it was a bad character... yes... I guess it's the inside that counts right? Look! My tam doesn't ask for attention as before! *pats Angie*

Yes, I think it's as good as Mametchi, Mimitchi, Chomametchi, Furawatchi and Pyonkotchi!

Yes, I think it's as good as Mametchi, Mimitchi, Chomametchi, Furawatchi and Pyonkotchi!
Yes, it's a good character. I have 2 Pyonkotchis, and they brush their teeth before and after every meal!! They sing lots, too!

Decotchis are the best characters!

I love Memetchis :furawatchi: ;) ;) :p :p :p :D B) ;) ;) ;) :furawatchi: :p :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back