Part of my screen quit working!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy 20

Reaction score
I left my v3 in the car a week ago, and part of the screen quit workking!!!! ;)

Perhaps the pixels faded. That sometimes happens when you leave it in the sun.

I'm so sorry that happened. :(

//CS

Sometimes it will get better if you didn't leave it out too long, but if it was more than 3 hours, it might be permanant. :(

-TT(^o^)

Yeah, if you left it in the car when it was hot, the pixels die.

BUT... if you save it BEFORE about an hour and a 1/2, you MIGHT get lucky and have the pixels RESTORED!

(but don't get all hyped up about it, sometimes that doesn't work)

I hope i helped!

TG40

:( Thank you for all your help and time, everyone, but I left it in the car for at least six hours. I've learned a lot of new things, though. Thanx! :(

Yeah, if you left it in the car when it was hot, the pixels die.
BUT... if you save it BEFORE about an hour and a 1/2, you MIGHT get lucky and have the pixels RESTORED!

(but don't get all hyped up about it, sometimes that doesn't work)

I hope i helped!

TG40
Yup.

I'll turn on my air conditioner and set my tama in front if it and see if it works. Great idea!

ok, well many tama owners don't even bother to look at the instruction or warning, anyway it sais not to leave toy in sun.

Direct sunlight isn't good for anything digital unless its solar powered or something.I'm sorry about your tama.

Well, which part of your screen faded? Listen to the people who have posted.

The bottom/right side of my screen quit working. I tried setting it in front of the air-conditioner, but nothing improved. I still have another v3 @ home, so I'll use it instead. Thanks a lot!!!! :blink: :ph34r: :eek: :wacko: B) :angry: :wub: :hitodetchi: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back