My Tama just had a baby by itself!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixter

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi Connection I just got last week, little Pepe is just 6 days old and the matchmaker showed up! And it said, "Love? Yes no" so I said, what the heck, and chose "Yes" and then another Mametchi showed up and there were fireworks and now he has a baby! I was all worried that I'd have to buy another one so I could breed him because I couldn't get any of my friends to buy one, but I guess that isn't a problem! :lol: I'm happy about it, I'm just so surprised because I thought you HAD to breed it with another one!

[SIZE=8pt]lol, congradulations on the unexpected bundle of joy! :( I'm sure you will take good care of Pepe's baby. Good luck! :lol: [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

congrats! that happened to me. i was on hol and my frien had one at home. It came on my screen Lonely or Love (depends on tammy) said yes and now i have a new one oniontchi. It is the 3rd gen by matchmaker

my tamagotchi looks like a hamster!! lol. congrats on the baby, my tamagotchi had a baby and now shes gone and i miss her......poor tammi come home!! (better sequal to lassie come home) i dont like it when they are teenagers thou, itchigotchis a bit ugly....no offence dudes but they look like muchrooms!! :(

:ph34r: RIP TAMMI

:lol: happy birthday rocki!!

does anyone know what happens when its your birthday and what do the tamagotchis do???

thank ye dudes

G and rocki

That's nice congrats on your new bundle of joy, my Bijou (Mimitchi) is 7 yrs old today and the matchmaker hasn't shown up. Does anyone know what the normal age is for the matchmaker to show up?

6!? My tama is 8 and the matchmaker hasn't shown up. I know she's show up before 16, but I didn't think it would be as early as 6!

Anyway, congrats on the baby.

(Ever wondered how for a full 24 hours your tama can look after a baby, but they can't look after themselve's)

EDIT: She just turned up, but I turned her turn :lol:

Last edited:
I'm getting a tama connection on friday! I hope that happens to me! By the way congrats on the new baby! ;)

^.^' That 's so exciting! Congrats! I had heard about the matchmaker, but I always thought that she pix a random person from you friends list ;) . I also heard that the "LUCK" factor of the offspring will be low if you let the matchmaker do the work for you --- I have no idea if there's any truth to that --- cuz I'm still waiting for my tama to arrive!!! T____T

When its the date u put the birthday thingy in then there is fireworks and a big cake and the screen shows happy birthday!

one time at our church choir practice my friend was on stage but me and another girl were taking care of hers. then the matchmaker showed up and her tama was 8 yrs. old.

does the person u mate with (if u have friends) have to b the opisite gender?

Yeah the matchmaker comes whenever a tama is an adult and hasn't already got a baby. It's okay to say no because the matchmaker will come several times so don't get worried if you accidentally say no.

This is back from 2004! Why do people bump!?

*%&@ I forgot to check the date! sorry I bumped!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll find out in a month!  But someone else will probably find out before that. :mellow:
You have to set it for 1 minute before they wake up, and when they wake up, then the firecrackers will go off, and it will say "Happy Birthday" and then your tama will be back to normal!

regards, iloveandrotchi :mellow:

OMG!!! I am sooooo sorry! I bumped the topic! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back