Sign in to follow this  
whisperofaghost

Tamagotchi Akai and Ocean Questions

Question

Tamagotchi Akai question:

does anyone else have an Akai? i have one and i love it because it's so apple-ish, but i find the red screen so light i can barely see it, so it gives me a headache to try to make it out. i don't play with it because of that and it saddens me but i still love it! does anyone else have this problem?

Tamagotchi Ocean question:

just how rare is the Tamagotchi Ocean? i have the English one. i'm not looking to sell it or anything but i'm curious as to how rare it is and how much it's worth.

4 answers to this question

1. I don't have an AKAI. I am deciding whether to buy a Keitai or an AKAI. I cannot answer that question.

2. English Ocean: Those are extremely rare. Very few of tehm were produced, a lot less than the Japanese ocean, so it can be as rare as a Yasashii. Not sure about the price, I'd say 80$ +

I recetly played with my Akais again to get pictures on my website. That page was pathetic, it's better now :( But yes, Akai is hard to look at after a few days.

Yep, the American Oceans are rare and Spiffy is right, ebay prices are often $80 or a little more if you have the package. I'd hold on to it and take care of that little guy. I was only able to get two of those myself.

Yes, how much is an English Ocean Tama worth?

thanks everyone :furawatchi:

Spiffy, i'd recommend getting a Keitai over an Akai. it's nice to have the Akai just to have it but the red pixels are just too dim. i have a Keitai and i love it so much!