Debugged Girl characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
I just debugged two of my Tamagotchis. And so far I picked one of the debugged characters and within three days it got old and turned into the old man. How long do the debugged characters live?

Plus, how do you get some debugged girl characters? They're all boys from what I know. Any help would be great!

to get a girl you have to hyperspeed teh boy to death then rehatch. You have a 50/50 chance of getting a girl if u do that! Hope I helped!!

Oh! And the reason it turns into an old timer so fast is that you chose a character that is actually already an adult no matter what age it is. If you don't understand what i mean, PM me and I'll try to explain better!

u dont need to do that! okalotofppl have been askng bout debugging girl tamagotchis.

1.ok so ur done debuggingand the egg is kinda messed up, u hold down the a botton and press the reset while holding the a botton

2.the egg will look normal and all the tamagotchis are girls! YAY! happy day!

ALL the tamagotchis? Will you EVER get boys??? That is to say, every time you reset, it will be a girl??? I assume, though, that you would still be able to get boys when the matchmaker comes...???

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you mate the debugged characters? Plus, does the Matchmaker come for them as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back