Sign in to follow this  
ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

The chest transformed my tama to a baby!

I was wondering if anyone has experience that when your tama transforms from a baby to an adult by the chest, if the matchmaker comes at the same time. Whats weird is that I can play all my adult games and use all my adult items! Its weird! Can someone help? -ZTF :furawatchi:

That happened to me also. I'm not sure about the matchmaker because I haven't gotten to that point yet.

I would assume that since the game itself (without using any codes or such) makes your tama an adult, the matchmaker would come at its normal time.

That happened to me also. I'm not sure about the matchmaker because I haven't gotten to that point yet.

I would assume that since the game itself (without using any codes or such) makes your tama an adult, the matchmaker would come at its normal time.

Thanks, I hope it does! -ZTF

its going to change back in2 itself after it is done using the chest but it is going to be unhappy and hungry!!!

well it happened 2 me it just changes back and the matchmaker does come dont worry!ur better off buying a plant or shovel!!