My Tamagotchi V3 Show Battery sign

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chalcha

Reaction score
Today I've just seen my Tama V3 show the battery sign with X on screen.

What does it means? And what should I do? Thanks!

It means you need to replace the battery!

Right now, it should be flashing, meaning LOW BATTERY, but when the battery dies COMPLETELY, it will hold the image there, and then disappear, an, if it gets to thet point, you LOSE ALL OF YOUR DATA, including Treats(V2)/Meals/snacks(V3), and Items (V2&3), and your souvenirs(V3)!!!

Make sure you go to a shop that sells CR2032 batteries, and buy one of them!

Hope i helped!

TG40

Thank you so much for your help...

I really appreciate. :)

It means you need to replace the battery!
Right now, it should be flashing, meaning LOW BATTERY, but when the battery dies COMPLETELY, it will hold the image there, and then disappear, an, if it gets to thet point, you LOSE ALL OF YOUR DATA, including Treats(V2)/Meals/snacks(V3), and Items (V2&3), and your souvenirs(V3)!!!

Make sure you go to a shop that sells CR2032 batteries, and buy one of them!

Hope i helped!

TG40
yup, and whenever u see that sign, ~replace the battery as soon as possible~ because you do not want to lose ur info completely when the battery life is completely gone. :)

when that happens, I take the old battery out till I get the new battery.

That has happened to me before. I knew what it was when the signal showed up. I went out and bought a battery that fit into the tamagotchi, and it worked again. The next day my tamagotchi version 3 had the signal again! :eek: But then I realised it was the wrong battery lol.

if you dont ahve a new battery with you just reset you tama and download it until you can change its battery. BTW you should use a NEW battery. Sometimes some battery only last a day or week if there old.

-kiko

if you dont ahve a new battery with you just reset you tama and download it until you can change its battery. BTW you should use a NEW battery. Sometimes some battery only last a day or week if there old.
-kiko
That is what i said.

well first, it means its low badery. sorry, but to do this you need to lose all your things on your tama. :wacko: you take the batery out and on the back there should be some letters or numbers or sighns. if there are some sighns you need to right the the combanation on a pice of paper and go to a doller store or maybe one of the stores that sell tamas. ask a person that works there if they have that batery.(the combanation) then if they say yes buy it and put it your tama. :wacko: it worked for me! ;)

and i hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need enything els ask! ill come here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back