Angelgotchi strangeness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, umm i know this really has nothing to do with this, but where did you buy it,

btw i'm not pink-pixie-dust right now i'm her friend! she'll be back tomorrow if your wondering!! bye now! pleqase answer the question!!

my angel is pearly pink, with silver wings and little black stars, white buttons and a white crackly border around the screen. my ocean is white with yellow and blue seashells, a pink swirly design, with yellow crackly border and pale pink buttons.

i'm expecting a japanese angelgotchi any day now and i can hardly wait *squees* i bought it off lilyroxs

When Angelgotchis return from a walk, they do a different animation. It's normal, don't worry. :)

Each Tamagotchi character has a different animation. :p

thanks jappyx! lol i was so surprised to see my angel baby lifting weights. i haven't caught it going for a stroll since it evolved into an adult. i'm keeping a close eye on it so i can see what else she will do! ;)

thanks jappyx! lol i was so surprised to see my angel baby lifting weights. i haven't caught it going for a stroll since it evolved into an adult. i'm keeping a close eye on it so i can see what else she will do! :unsure:
It's okay. ;)

Yeah, it's really interesting to watch. I love it when BanDai puts little things like this into the Tamagotchis. It makes it really interesting. :(

me too! i love how with the Connections it celebrates special days, like halloween, valentines day, thanksgiving, christmas. it just bothers me that the thanksgiving animation only happens in november - i'm in canada and we celebrate our thanksgiving in october. i wish that they could make the tamagotchis sold in canada have the turkey in october, but that's asking way too much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back