Debuging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_mom

Reaction score
hey people i just debuged two of my three tamas (i have more but they are broke) and now i cant enter passwords!! i can get to the password window using the A button but the A button will not change the numbers for me like its supposed to!! did i mess up debugging or does this happen to others?

Yes, debugging a v3 results in not being able to enter passwords.

Debugging isn't something Bandai included for every person who buys one to do. It is something they use to test out te character animations, to make sure they are okay. I'm sorry, but until the debug wears off, you will not be able ot enter passwords :)

//CS

Yeah, here are some tips on debugging:

- (as you know) you will NOT be able to enter passwords.

- Use a tamagotchi spare or extra.

- If the tamagotchi breaks or something goes wrong with it will you be sad? Consider the fact that not everybody can handle "the downsides" of debugging.

thank you all! man that kinda stinks though...oh well ill just de-debug it and get passwords then put it back in debug mode

Another side effect of Debugging a v3 is that while playing "Flag", the double flag sequence (< >) does not work.

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back