the king ring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey pplz

if anybody could help me please?

on my tamatown it says to donate 5000 points to the king, i did this and i havent got the code still. I then added 2points later and it STILL wouldnt give me no code! Is there a rule for only americans tamas allow this? I have an australian one. Thank-you for whoever will help me! :)

It's 10000 points/15000 points in connexions. I have got the European connexion, and it's 10000 or 15000 there.

You have to donate points to the king before you are allowed to visit him. At certain donation levels, you will be given a password. Have a paper and pencil handy, because they don't stay on the screen for long. The password donation levels are 5000, 12000, and 30000. You have to break your donations down into at least three transactions between each level, so you should make multiple small donations. The king's servants will keep track of how much you've donated so far.

start donating

2000+2000+1000 = 5000 --> get a password

continue donating

+3000+3000+1000 = 12000 --> get a password

continue donating

+4000+4000+5000+5000 = 30000 --> get a password

When you use the 5000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Ring souvenir. When you use the 12000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Cape souvenir. When you use the 30000-point donation password to visit the king, he will give you a password for the Crown souvenir.

thanks!!

what happend to my tama it gave me the password and i gave it to the king it wouldnt allow it, i did in items password STILL wont work!!

Donate another 5000. When I donated 5000 I was so angry and sad when I didn't get one. I donated anoter 5000 and got the password.

Hi um well when the king says thanks very much you press the B button then he will give you the code.Im sorry but you have to give him another 5000p.

tamagotchifan :) :) :unsure: ;) ;) :ichigotchi:

did u give the 5000 points all at once? because you have to donate at least 3 times that totals 5000 points or i dont think it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back