Sign in to follow this  

:wacko: I am taking care of my daughters tama today. I was feeding it and was ready to exercise it and a large "X" with a smaller "x" started flashing. Have I killed her tama?

:wub: What do I do? I feel so bad...

Guest pepe221

No it isn't your fault because the batterys have ran out!! So I think you'd better buy some new batterys!!

Thank you so much. Do you know what size batteries, and is there any proceedure I need to follow so that I don't lose her tama? Or is this even possible?

Guest pepe221
Thank you so much.  Do you know what size batteries, and is there any proceedure I need to follow so that I don't lose her tama?  Or is this even possible?

Well I aren't sure what size battery but, I know how to get the tama back!! well you replace the battery and then you will se an egg, then you press the B button (the middle one) then you should see 2 options (RESET DOWNLOAD) you press on download and there it is!! the tama you had before you even changed the battery!!

Guest pepe221

hope this helps!!!

the battery size is CR-2032. it's about the size of a nickel and costs around $3.00 in most stores.

Thank you both so much for helping out a "mom". Also, thank you for writing back in terms I will understand. I don't get all of the tama language. :wacko: I will go buy the battery now. Ya'll have a great day....

RaceGirl43Mom

racegirls mom...

if you have a home depot near you, we always seem to have them in stock and they are around $2.

yer cool, my mom would give me the funniest look of "no" if i asked her to take care of my tama for a day...and besides that, she'd probably lose it just like she always loses her keys...(she is the most key losing person i know)

RACEGIRL43 MY FRIENDS TAMA HER BATERIES RAN OUT AND IT WAS VERY ODD BECAUSE SHE DIDNT CHANGE THE BATTERIE BUT SHE RESET IT SO I SUGJEST BEFORE U CHANGE THE BATTERIE U RESET IT!!!!!! :D :blink: :blink: BUT THERE R RISKS IF U USE MY ADVICE AND RESET 1ST U COULD KILL UR TAMA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D