Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racegirl43

Reaction score
:wacko: I am taking care of my daughters tama today. I was feeding it and was ready to exercise it and a large "X" with a smaller "x" started flashing. Have I killed her tama?

:wub: What do I do? I feel so bad...

No it isn't your fault because the batterys have ran out!! So I think you'd better buy some new batterys!!

Thank you so much. Do you know what size batteries, and is there any proceedure I need to follow so that I don't lose her tama? Or is this even possible?

Thank you so much.  Do you know what size batteries, and is there any proceedure I need to follow so that I don't lose her tama?  Or is this even possible?
[SIZE=14pt]Well I aren't sure what size battery but, I know how to get the tama back!! well you replace the battery and then you will se an egg, then you press the B button (the middle one) then you should see 2 options (RESET DOWNLOAD) you press on download and there it is!! the tama you had before you even changed the battery!![/SIZE]

Last edited:
Thank you both so much for helping out a "mom". Also, thank you for writing back in terms I will understand. I don't get all of the tama language. :wacko: I will go buy the battery now. Ya'll have a great day....

RaceGirl43Mom

racegirls mom...

if you have a home depot near you, we always seem to have them in stock and they are around $2.

yer cool, my mom would give me the funniest look of "no" if i asked her to take care of my tama for a day...and besides that, she'd probably lose it just like she always loses her keys...(she is the most key losing person i know)

RACEGIRL43 MY FRIENDS TAMA HER BATERIES RAN OUT AND IT WAS VERY ODD BECAUSE SHE DIDNT CHANGE THE BATTERIE BUT SHE RESET IT SO I SUGJEST BEFORE U CHANGE THE BATTERIE U RESET IT!!!!!! :D :blink: :blink: BUT THERE R RISKS IF U USE MY ADVICE AND RESET 1ST U COULD KILL UR TAMA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back