Question about Otokitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienape

Reaction score
Hello, my Mothers old lady Tama will be 99 years old today (it is in the first generation) and I wanted to know if that is normal or is there somthing wrong with it. I have never let my tama reach that stage and I have had 14 generations on mine without any problems. I have a Mimitch right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Well the matchmaker should have come on to it when it was 13yrs old, if they refused the matchmaker then the tama should be still at that stage!!

-pepe221-

p.s It is'nt normal unless she turned down the matchmaker!!

yea, she refused the matchmaker. You can do that, you know.

The tama will turn into the old person at age 10 on Connection (i think? it's been awhile since i've had an old person.) and will keep getting older and older if you take good care of it!

So it is perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mother takes good care of it, but I was just wondering if they die of old age. 99 years old is along time! Anyway, Thanks for your replies.

they don't die of old age. I mean, really the only way for them to die (apart from having a baby) is for its owner to take B*a*D care of it. Hold on, my tama just hatched...

The age is stuck at 99! I wanted to see it go to 100 :p Oh well, I am going to try to mate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back