Old Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamamama26

Reaction score
:D My tama is 19 and has never been attracted to the mates that the matchmaker offered - how long will she live before she dies? will she just keep on living as long i keep on taking care of her - can she find love with another tama :wacko:

How do you mean "attracted"? I think Tamas can live to 99 if you take very good care but I'm not sure, the adults cahracter may affect as well. You can mate her with an Ojitchi - this will result an Oyajitchi on the next generation.

It can live to be up to 99 but after that it won't age. Most tamas live to be about 30.

actualy, no. it can live more than 99yr old and its age will go more than 99yr old, because kyliesmum's tamagotchi lived up to 100 and something yrs old. plus, your tamagotchi can only mate with another oldie. it cant mate with something that is younger than it is, like it cant mate with an adult. i have an otokitchi and an ojitchi and i mated them and they have oyajitchi now. when you mate two oldies, there child will be oyajitchi. it will be a baby but when the baby grows, it goes straight to an adult. it does not go through child form, or teenager form. oyajitchi is an adult and he was a 0yr old adult. i know because i have an oyajitchi. your tamagotchi will keep living if you take very good care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back