movie poster item

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperofaghost

Reaction score
i was playing on tamatown at tamagotchieurope.com, i went to the theatre and got a code for a movie poster. i put it into my tama and it got the poster but now it's gone. it's not in the items or souvenires (sp?). my items list is not full.

i just put in the password for the microphone and the skateboard, my tamagotchi "got" those items, but when i went to look for them as well, i couldn't find them. does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? it's a ConneXion, my friend got it for me when she went to England.

The souvenirs have a pre-assigned number. The souvenir list is sorted by those numbers. If you scroll all the way through the list of souvenirs, you will eventually see the ones you have.

Example: suppose you got the passport, and the map. The passport is souvenir #1. The map is souvenir #4. When you scroll through the souvenir list, you'll see the #1 - passport, #2 - blank, #3 - blank, #4 - map.

eeeep one more question - can you use the souvenires? (sp?) i tried to get my Tama to play with the balloons but nothing happened. she's a teenager though - maybe they have to wait till they're adults?

eeeep one more question - can you use the souvenires? (sp?) i tried to get my Tama to play with the balloons but nothing happened. she's a teenager though - maybe they have to wait till they're adults?
you cant use any of the souvineers. the souvineers are just for looking at. you cant use it as any stage. you cant use any souvineers you get. you just collect them and look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back