MY TAMAGOTCHI LOG (PLEASE NO POSTS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrawberryStarfruit94

Reaction score
IN LOVING MEMORY OF CIDER<3 THE HANATCHI

My first tamagotchi has went back to tama world [ ;) ] I really miss him alot, but since the matchmaker came i got a baby girl and i named her kimi. But now i get to take care of his beautiful daughter. But to show some love for cider, i really miss you and hope for the best of luck in the future.

Okay now to the log. Today nothing much really happend besides that i had a new tamagotchi on my v1. It is a boy and I named him Water. Since right now he is a child I have to keep him on pause untill kimi is a kid and they will grow up together and have kids.

those are my plans and i hope they work out.

Also i'm trying to take really good care of kimi and water, when water evolves I really want him to be an itchigotchi. And when kimi evolves i want her to be either a young mametchi or a Hinatchi. Oh i really hope they do ;) but, if they don't i'll still love them anyway, not matter what they turn into.

I'll update more tomarrow! : :huh:

Well so far a good amount of stuff happend today, and last night. Water evolved into a Hinotamatchi lat night. Ughhh i always get that one but oh well, He'll evolve tomarrow.

Kimi during breakfast she evolved into a teen as well, she is a Hinatchi! I never had that one yet so i'm very happy! :D I wish water turned into a ichigochi, but maybe next gen. somebody will. Oh these are my new plans. I'm going to treat kimi a bit badly to get memetchi, and treat water very good to get mametchi. I hope they all work out!

Also water and kimi both started to roll around! :blink: ;)

Hey, i don't have much time but nothing really happend today so i'll give you water and kimi's stats.

V3

Name: Kimi

Gen: 2

Point:4988

V1

Name:Water

Gen:1

if there is anything else that happend today, i'll update today or tomarrow! ^_^

Sorry I haven't updated but nothing really happend over the past few days, But they both water and kimi came up close to the screen. cuties! :D But right now I came up with come plans. What I want to do is get Water and Kimi to be old and then mate because i really want oyajitchi. So they are my plans and hopefully they will turn out.

I'll update more tomarrow B)

What happend today was, water evolved into a Tarakotchi!! :D I wanted that one, so i'm very happy with him!!

Also Kimi evolved into a Chomametchi! At first I thought it was mimitchi and i screamed, but then i looked the character up and it wasn't mimitchi :p oh well she still is really cute and i'm happy with what she is ;) Also I orderd a v2 yesturday and My bid is the highest! YAY! Now i should have a v2, Also I got new plans. After water passes away I'll take the battery out of him and not play with my v1 anymore because you can't really do anything so when i get my v2 i'll play with my v2 and my v3, then once I get enough money i will get another v2 and play wiht 3 tama's! So thats what I want to do, oh and plus on v1 the matchmaker can't come so if i have v2's and a v3 i will mate a pair together and the other one will get a baby from the matchmaker. I'm a genius :lol:

well i'll update more tomarrow :)

Nothing really happend today on Water so far, but Kimi I bought her a ticket to Australia! I got the surfboard souvenir. Also It's about time I donated to the king, I finally got the ring, I was dying to get! But anyway like I said nothing big happend today so i'll give you their stats.

:D V1

Name:Water

Type:Tarakotchi

Weight:76 lb(yeah he really needs to lose weight!)

Traning:4/9

:( V3

Name:Kimi

Type:Chomimitchi

Weight:30 lb

Training:6/9

If anything else happens today i'll update later, or tomarrow! ;)

YAY!!!! Water and Kimi mated and I got...................................2 GIRLS!!!!!!!

With help from Spiffy I decided to name my cute little white blobs Ocean & Misty. They are so going to be so cute!!! ^_^ Oh, and I was back bidding on tamagotchi's and I saw 2 used used ones for $4.30! I waas like wow!! I really want to get them too_Oh and new plans, i'm going to keep my tamagotchi v1 for a little longer I don't know if i'm going to keep him and play with it for a while or what. :) But if I also get the 2 other used tamagotchi's I will have 5 tama's!! yay!

P.S. I won the last bidon a V2!YAY! it should be here in a few days! :D

I'll update more tomarrow :)

Nothing really happend today besides that During the day Kimi as a random event started singing! It was so cute!! :lol:

But anyway Water and Kimi should be leaving me tonight :D :(

I'll update more tomarrow :furawatchi: :blink:

KIMI JUST LEFT ME!!! :furawatchi: :blink: :lol: :D :( :( I already miss her!! :( :( :( :( :( But I will now take care of her Amazing daughter going to be named Misty. *sobs* still I miss her too, she was really cute, but like Before I hope she has a long life in tamagotchi heaven and best of luck in the future.

Nothing really happend today besides Misty evolved into a Kuchitamatchi :( I wanted either a Hitodetchi or a Kinokomotchi :( oh well she will evolve again tomarrow or tuesday.....

Sorry I didn't update yesturday but I have ALOT to tell you! ^_^

So much happend yesturday, well on sunday night Water finally left me and I raised my baby girl Ocean. When ocean turned into a toddler I got a KINOKOMOTCHI!! yay! I really wanted one of them for the longest time and I fially got one! Also Misty evolved into a patapatatchi! I had one of them before but I am happy with what I got, oh and also this morning Ocean evolved into a............................................................................YOUNG MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I WAS SOOOOO happy!! I never had one and Thats my reward for taking such good care of her as a toddler ^_^ ;) But I was really suprised I got one, I hope ocean turns into a mimitchi, Furawatchi/leaftchi or even a paparatchi!! if anybody knows how to get them if you can tell me thanks so much because me and my friend want to know how to get pararatchi, and I want to know how to get the rest. :p

I'll update more tomarrow! :nazotchi: ;) ;) ;)

P.S. My V2 didn't come yet :( but probably today or even tomarrow hopefully!! :)

Nothing much really happend today so I'll give you their stats. :rolleyes:

V1

Name: Ocean

Type: Young Mimitchi :(

Training: 6/9

Gen.: 3

V2

Name: Misty

Type: Patopatatchi :(

Training: 5/9

Gen.: 3

They both should be evolving either tomarrow or thursday :D

I'll Update more tomarrow!! ^_^ :(

Sorry I didn't up date lately but nothing really happend untill today.

Well Misty has her training all up! Yay!! and Ocean is almost there! But also the big news is that misty turned into something that my friend wanted! She was mad when I told her what I got! lol but Misty turned into a................................................... PyonKotchi!!!! Me and my friend brooke have a joke we call her "Banana's!" lol :huh: long story but I'm hppy I got her, she's fun. :angry:

P.s. My tamagotchi STILL isn't here! :lol: :huh: Geeze how long does it really take!? I'm starting to lose my patience........ :(

I'll update more tomarrow! :huh: :angry: :wub: :angry:

Before I begin, I would like to point out that I will not be here or reply untill sunday. I'm going to the Mountains with my friend.

What happend today was that Ocean turned into something I never had before and I have no idea how it did turn into this character. She turned into a.......................................................ROBOTCHI! :furawatchi: I was suprised when I saw her! I noticed that she changed when I got into the car to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken. I looked and I was like "awwwww" I'm happy with what I got even though I could go for a Mimitchi. Also what happend today with Misty was nothing really exciting but I am happy that I beat all the games besides Memory on my V3. Darn! :unsure: I was almost there! Oh well I'll keep trying :) Oh and also last night Both Misty & Ocean have 9/9 training!! YAY!! :furawatchi: That also made me happy. Oh before I go, I wanted to tell you my plans for Misty ONLY, I

( THIS GO'S FOR THE POST ABOVE)

My plans for misty are I am going to make Misty an Oldtimer because I really want to keep her for longer than like 7 years so I'll keep rejecting the matchmaker when she comes. I'm not going to do that on Ocean because On v1's they can oly live up to 99 years and i'm planing for my tama to live longer than that :lol: so that's my plans!!!! :)

P.S. My tama STILL never came! :lol: grrrrrr.................. I told my dad and he said well have to email them, to ask when they shiped it late or on time.

I'll undate more when I come back from the Mountians! :unsure: :unsure: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back