Sign in to follow this  
Gem

Help is on it's way!

Hi anyone got any problems? Ask me! It may say that I'm a tama newbie, but as a matter of fact I' not. I just changed my username. I'll answer questions as soon as I can!

Gem

~-x-~ (P.S I'm very expirenced!)

Alright, Admin said no "Come to me for answers" posts. Click on the pinned topic at the top to know why.

Hi Gem! I'm new and I don't know how to feed my tama. Can u help me?

Guest pepe221
Hi anyone got any problems? Ask me! It may say that I'm a tama newbie, but as a matter of fact I' not. I just changed my username. I'll answer questions as soon as I can!

Gem

~-x-~ (P.S I'm very expirenced!)

Yep I have a problem too!! Well I'm sick of getting MASKUTCHI I hate them!! Any tips on geting rid of the ANNOYING THINGS!?

~#pepe#~

Well, I had this problem. It's quite common actually. All my friends have had it too. Well, when you have a tamagotchi that is anything but a masktchi, don't let the heart of happy and hunger fall below 2. And when you have a masktchi if you take REALLY good care of it, it should turn into any other species than itself.

Hope I helped!

Gem

~-x-~

me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do u get one different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :( :( :unsure: :( :( :unsure: :unsure: :( :unsure: :unsure: ;)

Right, Sweetie. You scroll onto the food button which is like a tama with a cloud behind it you scroll with the a button ( first button on the left) Then you press the buton next to it to select. Then you choose from the options if you want to give your tama a meal, a snack or a treat and again you use the a button to scroll and the b button to select. ( P.S you have to buy treats from the shop!)

Hope I helped!

Gem

~-x-~

It depends how you take care of it really. Like if you took care of it badly, you'd get a masktchi, but if you treat it with care you will get a nice charecter.

Hope I helped!

Gem

~-x-~

*sigh!* *mumbles- I feel as if I'm talking to a brick wall..* *shouts!* WAS ANYBODY LISTENING TO ME!?!?

Hi Gem here! I'm afraid that I can't answer any more questions! Tamagirl's right, and Admin! Everyone else has had to have their help lines closed, so... I guess it's not really fair if I keep mine. So... if you've got any problems, please feel free to PM me!

Gem

~-x-~

My Tamagotchi Cheto is a girl and me and my other friends tamagotchis r tryin to make it like my friends tama until they lay an egg. How long do u havbe to connect for them to lay an egg?

*Topic closed at Gem's request*

Please post any questions you have in the forums as a separate topic so we can find answers faster! :lol: