Help is on it's way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Reaction score
Hi anyone got any problems? Ask me! It may say that I'm a tama newbie, but as a matter of fact I' not. I just changed my username. I'll answer questions as soon as I can!

Gem

~-x-~ (P.S I'm very expirenced!)

Hi anyone got any problems? Ask me! It may say that I'm a tama newbie, but as a matter of fact I' not. I just changed my username. I'll answer questions as soon as I can! Gem

~-x-~ (P.S I'm very expirenced!)
Yep I have a problem too!! Well I'm sick of getting MASKUTCHI I hate them!! Any tips on geting rid of the ANNOYING THINGS!?

~#pepe#~

Well, I had this problem. It's quite common actually. All my friends have had it too. Well, when you have a tamagotchi that is anything but a masktchi, don't let the heart of happy and hunger fall below 2. And when you have a masktchi if you take REALLY good care of it, it should turn into any other species than itself.

Hope I helped!

Gem

~-x-~

me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do u get one different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :( :( :unsure: :( :( :unsure: :unsure: :( :unsure: :unsure: ;)

Right, Sweetie. You scroll onto the food button which is like a tama with a cloud behind it you scroll with the a button ( first button on the left) Then you press the buton next to it to select. Then you choose from the options if you want to give your tama a meal, a snack or a treat and again you use the a button to scroll and the b button to select. ( P.S you have to buy treats from the shop!)

Hope I helped!

Gem

~-x-~

It depends how you take care of it really. Like if you took care of it badly, you'd get a masktchi, but if you treat it with care you will get a nice charecter.

Hope I helped!

Gem

~-x-~

Hi Gem here! I'm afraid that I can't answer any more questions! Tamagirl's right, and Admin! Everyone else has had to have their help lines closed, so... I guess it's not really fair if I keep mine. So... if you've got any problems, please feel free to PM me!

Gem

~-x-~

My Tamagotchi Cheto is a girl and me and my other friends tamagotchis r tryin to make it like my friends tama until they lay an egg. How long do u havbe to connect for them to lay an egg?

*Topic closed at Gem's request*

Please post any questions you have in the forums as a separate topic so we can find answers faster! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back