is it supposed to do that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiki lover

Reaction score
well my tamagotchi will not play games unless she eats a snack first and it is a teen but it only says it is 1 year HELP :( :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
One year is normal for a Teen, it probably evolved into a teen not to long ago, didn't it??

Teens have to be a sertain weight and they can't go under that weight! So if you feed it a little snack it will play then one time. Don't worry that is normal!!! Hope that helps, tell me if you need any help with your tama again!!! :blink: :lol: :p :( :huh: :)

~Tama-Love~

There is a certain weight limit you can hit before your tama will not play games anymore.

If you want to play games you'll have to feed her to make her gain weight, and then she will play. Try feeding her meals instead of snacks. Too many snacks cause toothaches.

She needs to be at least 3lbs over her weight limit to play a game, as a winning game will make her drop 3lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is because your tama needs energy to play the game! :furawatchi:

my friend borrowed my tamagotchi and kept feeding it apples, it gained like 30 pounds!!

Yes, when my tama is not happy and i need it to play games feed it one snack and then play a game you'r really good at or you can finish the game and all the heartswill be filled!

also about the game thing, if you don't play a game with it for a while it will keep playing games and you won't need to feed it a snack. And one year is good for a teen, after it is a teen it will gain another year each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back