I think i hacked the battery!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it broken?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dunno

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
Well here is wat i did i was bored so i opened up my tama and the four screws and i started writing everywhere with pencil and then i restarted my tama it was working fine and then i got a low battery sign so i got the battery ourt and i smashed it on the floor and i put the battery in and my tama worked but the pixels are really faint now i then opened up my tama and rubbed out the led i screwed everything back and now my tama does not work.

Do you think it is the battery or my tama is broken plz reply!!

p.s today i am getting another tama so if i get my v3 to work ill have 2 gttamas!! (here in argentina v3s arnt out yet im the only one here wirth a v3 bcause i used to live in australia :huh:

It might be broken but first, you should get a new battery. If it is the battery, then you will know when you put in the new one. Just remember to press 'Download' and not 'Reset' after putting in the new battery :huh: .

But, since you were drawing all over the circuit board with pencil and then smeared the lead everywhere with your finger, you could have indeed broken your Tama :huh: .

Yes, phi21 is quite right.

You need to buy a new battery for your tamagotchi and if it still dosen't work then that is probably because of the lead from the pencil.

Remember to be more careful with your tamagotchi in future. :)

-sk8er girl-

Well here is wat i did i was bored so i opened up my tama and the four screws and i started writing everywhere with pencil and then i restarted my tama it was working fine and then i got a low battery sign so i got the battery ourt and i smashed it on the floor and i put the battery in and my tama worked but the pixels are really faint now i then opened up my tama and rubbed out the led i screwed everything back and now my tama does not work.
Do you think it is the battery or my tama is broken plz reply!!

p.s today i am getting another tama so if i get my v3 to work ill have 2 gttamas!! (here in argentina v3s arnt out yet im the only one here wirth a v3 bcause i used to live in australia :)
it was the battery thayt camew with the tama and i have had the tama 4 5 months

It might be broken but first, you should get a new battery. If it is the battery, then you will know when you put in the new one. Just remember to press 'Download' and not 'Reset' after putting in the new battery :furawatchi: .
But, since you were drawing all over the circuit board with pencil and then smeared the lead everywhere with your finger, you could have indeed broken your Tama :D .
i did not smear my finger apparanly at the toy shop they do not have the tamas yet :)

It might be broken but first, you should get a new battery. If it is the battery, then you will know when you put in the new one. Just remember to press 'Download' and not 'Reset' after putting in the new battery ;) .
But, since you were drawing all over the circuit board with pencil and then smeared the lead everywhere with your finger, you could have indeed broken your Tama :pochitchi: .
i think your tama is broken beacause you smashed the battery and you smeared it with led. oh and the tamagotchi V3 has been out for a while. :pochitchi: :eek: :( :( :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :p :p :p :p i hope you have a nice new baby tama but there hard to find so you should look on e-bay

i did not smear my finger apparanly at the toy shop they do not have the tamas yet :)
Sorry, you said that you "rubbed the led" so that's why I said that you smeared it.

Oh, and since you had the Tama for so long, it's probably just the battery is dead. You should get a new one and see if your Tama still works.

get a new 1 and try the battery in the old tama in the new tama.

if it works it is the pencil.

if it isn't it is the battery.

hope this helps

^_^ :p :) :) :) :) :D :)

It's probaly just the battery. You might need a new one, Considering it was smashed and you wrote all over it! :p But since you smudged up the circuit board and such, you may need a new tama. ^_^

Best of luck,

_~*KC8*~_

oh, that always happens! just push the back with your finger and then re-donload your tamagotchi.

It's probaly just the battery. You might need a new one, Considering it was smashed and you wrote all over it! :hitodetchi: But since you smudged up the circuit board and such, you may need a new tama. :furawatchi:
Best of luck,

_~*KC8*~_
EVERYONE I DIDD NOT SMUDGE OR RUB THE CIRCUIT BOARD WHEN I SAID RUB IT MEANT RUB IT OUT WITH AN ERASER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :angry: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back