I saw a Tama Connection ripoff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*MemetchiLuv*

Reaction score
OK, so I was walking through a Claires the other day, and I spotted a Tama Connection ripoff on the novelty shelf. It had the infrared sensor and everything. It wasn't made by Bandai. It wasn't a fake, it was just a ripoff. But unfortunately, I forget the name of this pet. Has anyone else seen these and know their name??

No,I don't know it's name.I've beem seeing ALOT of Tamagotchi rip-offs.Here are the ones I've see:

Nano Kitty

Dinkie Dinos

Nano Puppy

Nano Baby

Giga Pets

I saw those,along with Tamagotchi Connections,at Target

No,I don't know it's name.I've beem seeing ALOT of Tamagotchi rip-offs.Here are the ones I've see:Nano Kitty

Dinkie Dinos

Nano Puppy

Nano Baby

Giga Pets

i thourght these were made ban dai

Dinkie Dinos and Giga pets have not been on the shelves in a few years.

Nanos are out again but look different from the original release and have noticeable quality problems!

The Talking Nanos are also out. I've not heard any complaints about those though.

I don't consider them ripoffs. I think of clones of Connections, Connexions and Plus's as ripoffs. :huh:

Dinkies, Nanos and Gigas are kind of their own things.

Bandai does not make those but they are still nice virtual pets.

Dinkie Dinos and Giga pets have not been on the shelves in a few years.Nanos are out again but look different from the original release and have noticeable quality problems!

The Talking Nanos are also out. I've not heard any complaints about those though.

I don't consider them ripoffs. I think of clones of Connections, Connexions and Plus's as ripoffs. :huh:

Dinkies, Nanos and Gigas are kind of their own things.

Bandai does not make those but they are still nice virtual pets.
Yeah, I agree with Mothra. There not copies, there their own things.

OK, so I was walking through a Claires the other day, and I spotted a Tama Connection ripoff on the novelty shelf. It had the infrared sensor and everything. It wasn't made by Bandai. It wasn't a fake, it was just a ripoff. But unfortunately, I forget the name of this pet. Has anyone else seen these and know their name??
Seen that a while back also at Claires, was there for suport as my friend got her ears peirced. Never seen a 20 yr old act so scared. :rolleyes: :D :D Anyway I saw them there too, I wonder if their any good. :eek: How much were they going for anyway? Never checked the price. I wouldn't buy one until I know for sure its not going to break on me in a month.

Just checked Clares today and still no Vpet. I asked the cashier and she told me she remembered stocking them and them being sold out pretty fast. I left my name, addess, and phone number with them so they contact me when they are in stock again. I'll inform everyone here. If they aren't two pricy I'll buy two to see the difference in between tamagotchis and them.

No,I don't know it's name.I've beem seeing ALOT of Tamagotchi rip-offs.Here are the ones I've see:Nano Kitty

Dinkie Dinos

Nano Puppy

Nano Baby

Giga Pets

Those aren't ripoffs for your information....They aren't saying they are tamagotchis are they?? no... I love nanos they rock and dinkie dinos are wicked cute.

i got a infared tamagotchi and once i bought it i tried to connect with my 3 tamagotchis and it wouldnt connect it was close to $16.00 of allowence.i was mad.

Heh, I was looking around a store that sold Japanese toys for a Chibi Tamagotchi, but I saw "Animal Virtual Infrarouge" instead. It was a black Connection with yellow buttons. It was so obvious, too. The package was printed on cheap paper without a single Bandai logo in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back