why is there a lion over my tamas head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotagotchi

Reaction score
i left my tama on her own yesterday,most of the day.i sat down in my parents bedroom 2 wach tv ,and my tama needed somthing.i played a few games and bought her a chest that made her old.next thing i knew was that she was sleeping....................with a lion doll over her head! this has never happend before. either this is a glitch ,or it means something .............something weird. ^_^

If your tama's a girl and has the lion doll then they sometimes sleep with it next to thier bed.

Mine sleeps with his action figure, it looks wierd. o_O'

dont worry!! its just sleeping with a soft toy!! like we sometimes do!! sleep with dolls and teddys and stuff =] the boy tamas sleep with the action figure if you bought it. [and the girls sleep with the lion] hehe cute!!!

well did u actually buy a doll and play with it a lot... that is the only way they will sleep with it... and about the chest..... can they really make u old... that would be horrible, then ur tama would be forced to die, whats up with that???

and about the chest..... can they really make u old... that would be horrible, then ur tama would be forced to die, whats up with that???
they open the chest, dissapear in a puff of smoke, then their old. they dance around for about a minute, then disapear in another puff of smoke.

this changes them back to their normal stage. but its pretty scary the first time you get one. I was an adult, and the chest turned me into a baby,

and I was like PUT IT BACK!!! PUT IT BACK!!!! and then it put it back. :unsure: :angry: :) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

P.S. I forgot to say, when it turns you into somthing else and then back, it drains your hungry and happy hearts.

P.S.S this may be my longest post EVER!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back