Sign in to follow this  
jappyx

Close Call!!

Hello all!

This is my story...

My 25th generationed tama was as normal. Then, when i checked it, it was an egg!! I was so scared!! I was so nervice incase it had died and all that work and love had gon to wast.

I just stared at it in displeave.....

And then, i decided to press the B butten. It then said Download or Reset. I chose Download and it was all good and it is now saved!!!!! I was so lucky!! And i was so happy!!

My Tamagotchi has been acting very odd latley. I mean, it has done weird things that arnt normal. I am starting to think my tama has breaking :( I hope not. Mabey it needs a batterie change. Mum is going to get some more batteries soon she said!! :( Cant wait.

What do you think is wrong with my tama?

-jappyx

woah! how did it become an egg?? yikes... that was close.. how in the world did u get up to the 25th gen??? thats soo awsome that u can take that goo d of care of ur tamagotchi!

Okay well mine has done that before!

I don't know why but did you drop your tama on the floor?

Well that was how my tama did it!

My Tama has almost died on 19th Gen b4. I accidentally left it at My friend Damiens house and when i came to get it its hearts were empty, it had pooed alot and it was sick! :D But i saved him!

Yeah.,. Their are alot of close calls!! :D

i think your house may be haunted ........ "shiver" :P

I Dont think Its That Bad :P

Yeah... I forgot mine at home once, right before a party. It was so close to dieing!

I never forget it at home anymore. I hang it on a string and put it around my neck.

Good idea. But i am always with my tamagotchis....