Close Call!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello all!

This is my story...

My 25th generationed tama was as normal. Then, when i checked it, it was an egg!! I was so scared!! I was so nervice incase it had died and all that work and love had gon to wast.

I just stared at it in displeave.....

And then, i decided to press the B butten. It then said Download or Reset. I chose Download and it was all good and it is now saved!!!!! I was so lucky!! And i was so happy!!

My Tamagotchi has been acting very odd latley. I mean, it has done weird things that arnt normal. I am starting to think my tama has breaking :( I hope not. Mabey it needs a batterie change. Mum is going to get some more batteries soon she said!! :( Cant wait.

What do you think is wrong with my tama?

-jappyx

woah! how did it become an egg?? yikes... that was close.. how in the world did u get up to the 25th gen??? thats soo awsome that u can take that goo d of care of ur tamagotchi!

Okay well mine has done that before!

I don't know why but did you drop your tama on the floor?

Well that was how my tama did it!

My Tama has almost died on 19th Gen b4. I accidentally left it at My friend Damiens house and when i came to get it its hearts were empty, it had pooed alot and it was sick! :D But i saved him!

Yeah... I forgot mine at home once, right before a party. It was so close to dieing!

I never forget it at home anymore. I hang it on a string and put it around my neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back