What is tama doing???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
My itchigotchi just turned into a mametchi and right now it is by a cup of i'm guessing coffee and doing something with her mouth. it looks like a stick and she's eating it or something. anyone have this happen and what is it doing???

In the morning they are brushing there teeth!, some other thing you may see are,

Fire Works, them go to the beach, and bath! They are all usually on a schedualed time, like my Mametchis bath at 6:30. :huh:

OOO!!! haha thanks!!! yeah my itchigotchi took baths at 6:30 every day. what time does it watch fire works and go to the beach???

i think it's cute what my little haku does, he's been singing for about 15 minutes now and looks so cute... and this comming from a guy who hates caring for Mametchi!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I know they were buggers in first gen Tamagotchis (ie they'd never let you win a game and were never happy), but they seem to have calmed down a bit.

Are you tallking about ver1 or ver2 :D :furawatchi:

HEHE sooo tru lozzie!!! the worst one was Tamagotchi Ocean!!! it dropped a heart in hunger and happy every 5 MIN!!! outragous!
And they can get hurt by polar bears and all dat stuff.

and its brushing its teeth :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back