Help! Tamatown passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iachoo

Reaction score
;) :lol: Something is seriously wrong with my tamagtochi. None of the passwords i get from tamatown or from my tamagtochi (to visit parent) work they all say error. I dont know whats wrong I use the same username for my tamagotchi and tamatown. i even tried it in capital letters. This is soo annnoying. :huh: :( :huh: :(

And just wondering but why does the password for the items change everytime you click on it? same thing happens with the passwordfor parents? just wondering because they never work on my tamagotchi and i use the same uername for my tamagotchi and when i go on tamatown.

is it EXACTLY the same? if it is than i have no idea.( sorry if i was no help ) ;)

guess what? My tama won't connect. I have to wait for the matchmaker EVERY time I have an adult. Want me to try to get passwords for you?

Is your username that you are enterinng on Tamatown match the one on your Tamagotchi? They need to be the same for the passwords to work.

Good Luck,

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back