TWINS ARE REAL I HAVE A PIC TO PROVE IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i rom tested like 20 times and reset it while it rom tested and it had two tamas when the egg hatchd!!

rom test? Is this something that ended before V3, or do I actually have the option myself?

How do you get twins? What Version do you have I have a V3. Will it work on mine :rolleyes: :eek: :unsure:

whats rom testing? ive seen the code to get twins,riplets, quadruplets and 5 babys.

but i tried it and it didnt work. :rolleyes:

Rom testing is when your tamagotchi dies

you push all the buttons down and push a

pencil or sumthing in the reset hole and

you can connect with an egg. :rolleyes:

Hope it helps:

:unsure: Young Robot :eek:

I am sure I have seen that very image before... I am not completely sure whether I believe it or not, could you explain more in depth how you did it? Like, which buttons did you press, and how many times you let the egg hatch etc...

I am positive I have seen that image before. I even had the link to it saved under my favorites!! I don't believe you at all and I don't think it's very nice to lead people on by saying you got twins ^_^ :D :D .

i agree with you, phi21. when people post that you can get twins it just gets people all excited and then they get sad when they find out it's not true. i remember when i thought you could get twins, i had found a webpage and spent a lot of time trying to do the "codes" properly, i was so excited to get twins. and then i found out it was fake and i was really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back